zoo

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by ducks1, May 24, 2009.

1. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    well the law crew went to the zoo today ,and had tons of fun. seen tons of ducks man i know wher i will be huntin this year geeze. the strange thing was when we went into the goat petting part i could swear i seen rat in a tree scoppen one of those goats up with his bow and arraw. rat were you at the zoo today huntin?
    :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    hope ya wore yer sunglasses

3. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    the sun was bright for sure. even offered to watch the purses while they went into the the bathrooms go figure. i am the master of the sun glasses.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    i took 2 pair w/ me just in case

:peepwall:

5. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    i need to go to the zoo, it has been awhile, My boy Hunter who is 3 has been a couple times and loves it. I am sunburnt like a lobster from fishing sat. Did they have alot of ducks there

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    man fella the ducks were crazy to many to say. i seen 3 pairs of ciney teal , tons of cacklers that people kept sayin oh look at the baby geese.also some good lookin rudy ducks full plum too. the malletes look horrible. i heard of a spaec and canada mix but didnt see him either maybe some one walked off with him????????

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    the canspeck is a mighty fine specimen..

banded too :cheers:

8. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1274514&tid=89206&author=Rebel]the canspeck is a mighty fine specimen..

banded too :cheers:[/rquote]

i pretty much had to hold mrs reb back...she spotted that band and was locked on it:D:peepwall:

9. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1274224&tid=89206&author=Rebel]i took 2 pair w/ me just in case

:peepwall:[/rquote]
    i just wish they would open a petty zoo for the dads
    :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

10. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    yep those ruddy's were maybe the prettiest ducks ive seen:woot:

sure would like to see what one looks like on the wall:cheers::cheers: