Youth's of MOWT 2010 Photo contest Prize Pack.

Discussion in 'Youth Hunts & Photos' started by skull stacker, Oct 26, 2010.

1. skull stacker

skull stacker Active Member

Sep 3, 2008
    SEMO
    Don't forget all of you that are guiding a youth this weekend that MWT has a photo contest for the youth. The winner will receive a Nikon Pro Staff 3X9X40 rifle scope and some other items, I'm still working on get something donated. callaojoe was nice enough to get this set up and I will donate the prize. There has been some other post that contanted pointers about taking a picture after the harvest. Everybody be safe and have fun, I can't wait to see all the youths and hear the success stories come monday.:grouphug:

2. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
    [rquote=1863765&tid=129774&author=skull stacker]Don't forget all of you that are guiding a youth this weekend that MWT has a photo contest for the youth. The winner will receive a Nikon Pro Staff 3X9X40 rifle scope and some other items, I'm still working on get something donated. callaojoe was nice enough to get this set up and I will donate the prize. There has been some other post that contanted pointers about taking a picture after the harvest. Everybody be safe and have fun, I can't wait to see all the youths and hear the success stories come monday.:grouphug:[/rquote]

How exactly is the winner determined?

3. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    good luck to you all and smile big for the cameras!!!!

4. skull stacker

Sep 3, 2008
    SEMO
    [rquote=1863775&tid=129774&author=conradtactical][rquote=1863765&tid=129774&author=skull stacker]Don't forget all of you that are guiding a youth this weekend that MWT has a photo contest for the youth. The winner will receive a Nikon Pro Staff 3X9X40 rifle scope and some other items, I'm still working on get something donated. callaojoe was nice enough to get this set up and I will donate the prize. There has been some other post that contanted pointers about taking a picture after the harvest. Everybody be safe and have fun, I can't wait to see all the youths and hear the success stories come monday.:grouphug:[/rquote]

How exactly is the winner determined?[/rquote]

A panel of judge's will vote, I have nothing to do with the winner. All the info is under the "Offical rules thread".

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=122758

5. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Remember, this is not just for this weekends hunts. Prizes will be awarded next spring.....

Good luck to all the youngsters hitting the woods this weekend, can't wait to see the pics.:2thumbsup:

6. skull stacker

Sep 3, 2008
    SEMO