Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Super Moderator
28,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was responding to it but it is gone???

here was my thought, probably not accurate..

probably way off here, but do you think the fabulous weather we had this youth season could have been too nice? I know if it had been rainy I would have had another kid hunting the youth weekend, what I an saying is there were zero baseball tourneys cancelled that weekend?????? However, Simon would have still been counted in the mix because I did buy him a tag and he hunted during the regular season.

Just talking here, smaller properties are tough for turkeys unless you stick tight i.e. a blind, so with a turkey population that is down or perceived down by many, the numerous smaller parcels hunters may not have the same odds for turkey success as they do for deer ?

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
Something funny is going on with the forum. Lots of posts are not updated and whatnot. Probably CWD or all day turkey hunting taking its toll.

· Registered
3,295 Posts
I tried to open this thread earlier and it gave me the error message. I thought maybe this thread also was removed. Then a few minutes later here it is again and I can post. The last post I saw on the youth turkey tags was someone quoting me. The poster cursed a couple times using the “D” word but it wasn’t directed towards anyone. Doubt that would get a thread removed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.