Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any posts yet on your thoughts about herd management and AP restrictions, thought for sure that would be a hot topic around here.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::moon:

Sorry couldn't resist,,, just hate to see people get all worked up and forget that hunting is FUN.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Well, blevely....

I'll start it off....

...as for herd management...I generally only like to have one bull in the pasture at a time. It's kind of up to him to manage the herd but seeing how he is usually outnumbered by the female cows...I doubt he ever gets his way.

...as for AP restrictions...I agree 100%....the Associated Press should be restricted. Some of their stories are just ludicrous, inaccurate and under writtern.

GREAT Topic....... :withstupid:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Well my thoughts go something like this...

I would first buy 3 pretty pink chickens, I would name them the following: Rosemary, Herkamer and MaryAnn. I would cross-breed them with giant swans, and you would have some very colorful Swinkens...

Once you have successfully do that, your next step is to..

Properly manage your swinkens so that you grow very monster ones.

The whole trick to this working is that you make very long posts that are really idiotic and make absolutely no sense but you think they make sense so that is all that matters. You ramble on and on about one thing when you mean another... Oh I want a strong herd of deer so we'll have some **** equation of if you do this, then you can do that and all the while we know your retarded when all you want is a big buck and you dont like people who actually kill deer to eat, not to just hang on the wall and admire... I mean really, if all you want to do is admire something, go to the zoo and hang out with all your zoooooerrific friends

Yep, that about sums up my plan :D

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by caf4
Well, blevely....

I'll start it off....

...as for herd management...I generally only like to have one bull in the pasture at a time. It's kind of up to him to manage the herd but seeing how he is usually outnumbered by the female cows...I doubt he ever gets his way.

...as for AP restrictions...I agree 100%....the Associated Press should be restricted. Some of their stories are just ludicrous, inaccurate and under writtern.

GREAT Topic....... :withstupid:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
go to the zoo and hang out with all your zoooooerrific friends
:hysterical: NOW that's funny! I resemble that comment! I love the zoo! :hysterical:

Parker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.