Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here watching Hank Parker 3D on FSN Midwest. I think that it is one of his boys and he is hunting Kansas. He is sitting in his blind against a fence row, and he has this nice mature buck walk up within 4 yards of his blind so he draws his bow back and takes the shot on the mature buck and he hitting the blind after shooting that is not the bad part.

After his shot the deer jumps and goes about another 5 yards from the blind with a perfect broad side shot at about 10-12 yards.

Wish I could have that kind of luck when bow hunting

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Blake Shelton shot one in IA or KS last year or the year before. Shot through the canvas (not the mesh) of the Double Bull and still killed the deer. I couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Want to talk about luck. Potosi won a game in the Xman tourney.:toilet:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
[rquote=1529548&tid=106604&author=looking_for_guns]I am sitting here watching Hank Parker 3D on FSN Midwest. I think that it is one of his boys and he is hunting Kansas. He is sitting in his blind against a fence row, and he has this nice mature buck walk up within 4 yards of his blind so he draws his bow back and takes the shot on the mature buck and he hitting the blind after shooting that is not the bad part.

After his shot the deer jumps and goes about another 5 yards from the blind with a perfect broad side shot at about 10-12 yards.

Wish I could have that kind of luck when bow hunting

:cheers: [/rquote]

It's because the fence the deer was in wouldn't allow him to run any farther:peepwall:

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
They probably edited the video so you didn't get to see the actual deer at 10 yards rolling around laughing:rof2:

I love suicide deer :rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
[rquote=1529558&tid=106604&author=PoisonSnake]Blake Shelton shot one in IA or KS last year or the year before. Shot through the canvas (not the mesh) of the Double Bull and still killed the deer. I couldn't believe it.[/rquote]
i think the one you're talking about is his texas buck, and it was huge, i have the realtree roadtrips dvds and its on there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.