You Really Want to Know What the BEST HUNTING SHOW EVER is?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Chris Russell, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Chris Russell

Chris Russell Senior Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Nixa, MO
    Its Midwest Whitetail on the sportsman channel. I am serious, these guys break down every hunt, talk about deer behavior, tactics and stand placement.

You want to be a better hunter, check out their show.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! No Hype, no fake emotions, no fluff... just pure hunting and excellent information.

Check it out!
    http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/

Blows everyone else 100% out of the water!

Your Thoughts?

2. cisco

cisco New Member

May 24, 2005
    Arnold, MO
    I thought that I had seen them all, but I just discovered this show a couple weeks ago. You are correct, it is an excellent show. NO excess garbage, just hunting and some good information.

3. Hannibal Bowhunter

Hannibal Bowhunter Active Member

Sep 15, 2007
    Hannibal, MO
    Same feelings. I just watched this show for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I always liked reading Winke's articles now I love his show.

4. adamwytt

adamwytt New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    JOCOMO
    Bill Winke is a great whitetail writer and hunter

5. MO Deer Slayer

MO Deer Slayer New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    bean field near you
    I like the constant updates been watching for a couple years now :cheers: great show and love the state shows

6. deerhunter365

deerhunter365 Active Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Salisbury/Marceline
    Been watching it for the past couple years. Really like their shows because it is all about hunting and not advertisements for prouducts.

7. MOFish20

MOFish20 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    You mean they dont sprinkle C'mere Deer everywhere and mention it 700 times per show? I'm not watching.

8. Big_Bullseye

Big_Bullseye Honey Badger Phat Sack

Nov 2, 2004
    Franklin County
    no thick Georgia mush mouth accents talking about c'mere deer and Bill Jordan stroking himself or some great big fat sidekick slobbering all over Waddell.....

I agree - they have a great show, just caught it the other night for the first time.

9. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    I disagree. I would have to go with Primetime Bucks with my man Stan Potts. "look at that its the double beam buck", "give me a second, give me a second"

10. FolkSinger55

FolkSinger55 New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Central Missouri
    I am a little partial to "Back Outdoors" on Sportsman channel.

11. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    I have not sen this show yet on cable, but thoroughly enjoy the website hunting shows!

12. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    IT TRULLY IS THE BEST!! and i really think we should give them some support cuz they have a missouri series that helps all of us out!:D and its online...great for someone who is in college!

13. KCCyclone

KCCyclone New Member

Dec 7, 2006
    KCMO
    Thanks for all of the support guys!!! :cheers:

In addition to the Missouri show, make sure keep taps on the Great Plains show as well. Bow Jangles put down a monster in KS last week and hopefully my luck will turn for the better in the coming weeks.

But everything is semi-live so you're practically seeing it as it's happening. It's kind of stressful on us, but it's a TON of fun!

14. Chris Russell

Chris Russell Senior Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Nixa, MO
    [rquote=1876028&tid=130652&author=KCCyclone]Thanks for all of the support guys!!! :cheers:

In addition to the Missouri show, make sure keep taps on the Great Plains show as well. Bow Jangles put down a monster in KS last week and hopefully my luck will turn for the better in the coming weeks.

But everything is semi-live so you're practically seeing it as it's happening. It's kind of stressful on us, but it's a TON of fun![/rquote]

I cannot imagine.... I know how difficult it is to juggle hunting, editing and home life.

Keep up the good work!