Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble with the computer....says I have a virus and other stuff inside....

Gonna have Son of Mailman take a look at it first before I haul it to Best Buy for a cleaning. Who knows how long this will take to get it back from them.

So.....see ya when I see ya.

Mailman..........signing off for the time being....:wave:

·
King of Callaway
42,631 Posts
:pop:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
he is just upset and imbarassed about us knowing how he lounges at home :D:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Trapper Groupie
7,707 Posts
hopefully you had everything backed up such as pictures,music etc.I didnt and lost a lot a stuff,good luck

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Hope you get it fixed! We will miss ya!

BTH

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
why not just buy an antivirus software package and do it yourself?

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
MM ~ DO NOT TAKE IT TO BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those morons could not fix a computer if they had to! Find someone that knows what they are doing!!!!! I do not care if it is under warranty, they will cost you more in the long run! Get someone anyone else!!!!!

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,698 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
MM ~ DO NOT TAKE IT TO BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those morons could not fix a computer if they had to! Find someone that knows what they are doing!!!!! I do not care if it is under warranty, they will cost you more in the long run! Get someone anyone else!!!!!
I'll never spend another dime with best buy. I agree with you C.

·
Registered
69,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Best Buy had already got their hands on the puter before I got back on line. I'm at my wifes workplace using her computer right now. Sorry Crystal that I missed the bidding on the knife. My computer was really sick and it is taking them extra time to fix it.....so they tell me. It is susposed to be done by friday evening... and $200 later.

I know...I know.....me--->:stickfight: <----you guys.

I've learned my lesson. Found out yesterday that I could have had a friend of my daughters do the same thing for $50. Oh Well....

I'm heading down to my place friday morning with the stick slinger and try and put something....anything in the freezer. This store bought meat just ain't doing it for me. Should be back on line by Sunday or Monday.

Oh Yeah.....Happy New Year to all!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Add me to the list of people that will never step a foot into Best Buy again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts