Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You Might Be A Handicapped ******* If...

* Any part of your wheelchair is painted camo.
* You have a wheelchair up on blocks in your front yard.
* You rigged up a beer cooler powered off your chair batteries.
* You wear cowboy, biker, or work boots, even though they're hard to put on and you can't walk anyway.
* You adjusted your headrest so it'll stop knocking off your hat.
* You installed a gun rack on the back of your wheelchair.
* Your joystick [which does not live up to its name] is a billiard ball, car stick shift knob, beer. tap, or similar item.
* You ever thought about jacking your chair up 2 or 3 feet.
* You have knobby mud tires - that never get dirty.
* You installed a sound system so your chair will sound like a truck or hog.
* You installed a whip antenna just so you could fly the stars and bars!
* There is a 'Harley' decal or emblem permanently attached to your chair.
* You installed a CB behind or under your chair.
* You replaced your seat with a Barco Lounger.
* You found the above BarcoLounger at the side of the road.
* You named your chair 'Bubba', 'Junior', 'Daisy', or 'Killer'.
* There is some part of a deer decorating any part of your chair.
* You have ever thought about smuggling moonshine in the tubing or battery compartment of the chair.
* You, while in your wheelchair, ever made any road kill.
* The accessories hangin' on the chair weigh more than 1/3 what your w/c does.
* You browse truck catalogs looking for ways to soup up your wheelchair.
* You want to add a side-car or a 'sweet little trailer'.
* You wear a 4 pound belt buckle that cuts into your stomach as you sit.
* The fringe of your jacket or strings of your bolo tie have ever gotten caught in your wheels - but you wear it anyway.
* You regularly call up Harley Davidson and ask when they're going to start making wheelchairs.
* You have spent more than an hour trying to figure out how to hang fuzzy dice from your chair.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I know if I were in a chair, about half of those would apply to me. you would have to add another one for me though:

* If you have a pistol holster and place for spare clips on your chair.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,294 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Ummm, DSG thinks he knows a guy or two that meet some of these requirements! #1 for starters! :cheers:
I have no idea who you might be talking about. Can you give us a few more clues?:rotfl:

·
19,585 Posts
You Might Be A Handicapped ******* If...

* Any part of your wheelchair is painted camo. Yep...

* You have a wheelchair up on blocks in your front yard.Yep...'cept it's in the basement

* You rigged up a beer cooler powered off your chair batteries. Nope...but I do have a luggage rack that's used for carrying a cooler

* You wear cowboy, biker, or work boots, even though they're hard to put on and you can't walk anyway. Yep...I just ordered some steel-toed boots, mainly to protect my toe's, from when I go crashing thru doors

* You have knobby mud tires - that never get dirty. Sorry...mine are never clean, always muddy

* You have ever thought about smuggling moonshine in the tubing or battery compartment of the chair. Yep...and other handy items, too...

* You, while in your wheelchair, ever made any road kill. Does spiders, snakes & junebugs count?!

* You want to add a side-car or a 'sweet little trailer'. Yep...and a winch, too

* The fringe of your jacket or strings of your bolo tie have ever gotten caught in your wheels - but you wear it anyway. Yep...

* You regularly call up Harley Davidson and ask when they're going to start making wheelchairs. That's a great idea!

·
19,585 Posts
Originally posted by Bowpredator
I know if I were in a chair, about half of those would apply to me. you would have to add another one for me though:

* If you have a pistol holster and place for spare clips on your chair.
Yep...sure do...

Great minds, think alike... :D

DSG & Venatic ~ anyone I know?!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,294 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman
* You regularly call up Harley Davidson and ask when they're going to start making wheelchairs. That's a great idea!
Maybe you should see if the boys from OCC could do another trike for you.

·
19,585 Posts
That\'s a real nice one, alright...

but nothin' could ever replace my ol' '78 Shovelhead.

Gawd, I loved that trike ~ but I got tired of being run off the road, or folks pulling out in front of me, so I gave it up.

For now, I settle for my Polaris ATV & Ranger, to put the wind back into my hair...

My "Baby" :

Attachments

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
That is a sweet trike, Cman!!!!!! Do you still have it around??? Gotta love the old school....slot mags even!!!!!!

·
19,585 Posts
Naaahhh ~ I sold it, back in '92... :frown:

Probably a good thing, though. As many near-accidents I had, I probably wouldn't be here today, if I had still been riding.

Oh well ~ life's full of changes. I much rather be riding on trails instead of the highway, nowadays.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Quote of the YEAR...."life's full of changes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And nuttin wrong with trails:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.