Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is that we are having a trivia night in about one month and there is no advertising of this on our own web site except for when it gets bumped for the todays post. just wanted to point that out and it kind of makes one feel like it doesnt really matter much if it happens or not. but hey we will be at the deer classic in chilicothe in 66 days :whiteflag:

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
is that we are having a trivia night in about one month and there is no advertising of this on our own web site except for when it gets bumped for the todays post. just wanted to point that out and it kind of makes one feel like it doesnt really matter much if it happens or not. but hey we will be at the deer classic in chilicothe in 66 days :whiteflag:
Hey You called me and I didnt receive your message until 2:34am I will call ya soon and your right it needs to be stuck on the forum someplace perminant:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Pipe. there is a link on the main page....... however I do have to change it because it is to the staff lounge..... Thanks for the3 heads up........

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Pipe. there is a link on the main page....... however I do have to change it because it is to the staff lounge..... Thanks for the3 heads up........

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:
PS. Merry Christmas to you too......... :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Got that link fixed Sir Pipe.......... anything else I can do for you????????? You know I do take ideas and suggestions along with a bowl of criticism....... And I also cleaned up my in box so there is some room there as well....... :cheers::cheers::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
please dont read it like I am mad,just stating a fact of something I noticed , the next month is gonna be a lot of work and I want to utilize as much promotional stuff as I can, I am working with Enterprise leasing and they are the ones that were questioning this , and you have a merry christmas too, I guess when you have 2 boys that are about to be homeless in the next hour kind of puts your words blunt and to the point , by the way I have 2 kids for sale :D

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and thank you, didnt mean for you to do it today , and since you asked can you change my bad luck to good luck ???

·
Under appreciated
88,271 Posts
We'll getr done Pipe.. .thanks for bringing this up.
I been lax about promoting it too. I bet we have a great trivia nite! :dancin::dancin:

·
Under appreciated
88,271 Posts
Oh.. and lemme know when you get that flyer how you like it.
email it to me at [email protected]

:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts