Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went Christmas shopping yesterday and the only place he wanted to go was bass pro, which does not bother me. His entire Christmas list can be bought there. Then when he got up today he said "i want to sit on the couch and watch buck buck huntin." He has a life size blow up buck that he has been dragging around the house for two weeks "I just shot it now i haves to drag it out dad"

I don't think i will be able to keep him out of the woods in a few years.:banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
:claphands: That is great.

yesterday the P.A.T lady came to work with my boys. She got out a book asked my 2 yr old to point at the bird, he jumped up, ran to his room, came back with his toy gun, started saying duck pow pow and proceded to shoot all the birds on the page. :D
I was so proud:D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he just went and got his buck. I absolutely love this.

·
Lunch break commander
8,481 Posts
:claphands:

·
Crossbow supporter
32,071 Posts
just got a DVR and auto tape deer hunting shows. My son loves to watch em. he is 3 as well. Good stuff man, good stuff for sure. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my wife is tried of the grunt call and rattle bag but he likes them.

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Every time I have camo on my 3 yr old son asks me if i have seen any big bucks or if i shot one, sure does make me a proud father to hear that. but recently his toy gun had to be put up for a while, he called me in to the living room one afternoon and said dad watch, he then proceeds to shoot at his sister and i said don't point guns at people its not safe and he then tells me, i know dad but she's trespassing. wasn't quit sure what to say to that and i'm not sure where he even picked that up at..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.