·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when:thinking:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
nope, i am enjoying staring at empty skies here without the drive to do it.:rof2:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Well, I have nothing planned. In response to wingman's previous post, if he would go hunting regardless of the cold, he would see ducks. I have seen a crap load of duck's bout everytime this week that i went. (I took vacation and hunted everyday.)

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,821 Posts
Ol' Winger's pessimistic aura is what is keeping the ducks out of the skies when he's around

gotta change that attitude to a "my cup is half full" & not "half full of sh!t"

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Originally posted by Son_of_Cold_Duck
Ol' Winger's pessimistic aura is what is keeping the ducks out of the skies when he's around

Gotta agree w/ ya! You pretty much nailed it on the head!!:hysterical:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Originally posted by Son_of_Cold_Duck

It's almost like hunting with Walker anymore. Don't know which attitude your gonna get! :rof2:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Yep, He could fix that problem like me n J-rod. Bought a propane heater for 24 bucks from academy. Ran it all day and it was a phenominal experience!!:rock:

·
8,821 Posts
raggin' on us for sneakin' ducks

my theory is you gotta be where they're at!
& if that takes low crawling up a pond bank then so be it!!!:superman:

·
8,821 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Chakkle
Yep, He could fix that problem like me n J-rod. Bought a propane heater for 24 bucks from academy. Ran it all day and it was a phenominal experience!!:rock:
thought about your layout blind heater solution
use a battery operated fan to force air off the heater through your piping

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Well, mike is the old bull. He just kinda sits there n waits for the grain to come to him. All other BDM members go for the grain like it's the triple banded canvasback that i've been tryin to shoot. "I've got a scenerio for ya, what if she's like, i've had the old bull, now i want the young calf. So i'm comin outa the shower, and i'm lookin good right. I got my chest ***** runin down to my [email protected]!! fro.....):rof2:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Ya, it's a work in progress

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
and lets not be talkin bout it on here. I dont want some [email protected]@ stealin my idea n makin millions. How do you think i'm gonna buy the promised land for us to hunt.

·
8,821 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Chakkle
and lets not be talkin bout it on here. I dont want some [email protected]@ stealin my idea n makin millions. How do you think i'm gonna buy the promised land for us to hunt.
guess i'll hold your layout blind as collateral so i can hunt the promised land when you takeover ownership

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Haha, i figure ill just hire you to work along side john. Only ill tear down the current cabin and build a 18,000 square foot log cabin/lodge. Oh, and by the way, floating/heated blinds on the new and no longer refuge pond!! "one for me, and one for my homies." :rof2:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
you ask me the attitude probably has more to do with people hunting other peoples spots with people no one knows but promises the world to them and never delivers. walking out to the pond and finding spent shell casings everywhere and a blind erected in a certain spot where we are trying to stay cognito, shooting roost birds and then seeing every duck in the country when hunting alone. as for raggin on ya for sneaking ducks, never did that, just said i would assume stay home that sneak ducks, i enjoy working ducks not ducks that you shoot like they were swimming in a barrel. oh by the way sneaky, found one of your wood ducks you shot the other day. if you want coordinates it is still laying there. :stickfight: maybe if you would spend half as much time with that dog as you do building blinds he would actually hunt and you wouldn't loose birds like that.:peepwall: wasn't even in the water so he would have had half a chance.:D

oh and as far as walker is concerned, i pale in comparisson to his outlook on life.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

guess maybe next year i will take a week off and go hunt chukkles spots, litter up the place, build blinds all around so everyone can see where we are hunting and then post up what a bad attitude he has.:eek::

·
8,821 Posts
oh by the way sneaky, found one of your wood ducks you shot the other day. if you want coordinates it is still laying there. :stickfight:

couldnt have been Chakkle's if it was dead

1 - 20 of 33 Posts