Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 2 1/2 L-O-N-G weeks, I finally received my new string & cable from Bucknasty, on Monday.

I haven't had a chance to get to town, to get 'em swapped out, until today.

Jack & I just happened to be going to Cabela's today, so I took my bow along. I called ahead, to see if they had a bow shop on site, and they said "Yes, we do...".

I din't know dat...

Anyways...what'cha think?!

BTW ~ the new kickstand came from shop.3dshoots.com... :D

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
looks sweet and deadly

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
good looking deal there rick wish i would have known you were ordeing a kick stand i got an extra just seting here i would have passed along to ya.

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
You made a good move too..........you bought the bow from a guy that had shot all the "misses" out of it. :D
BBWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

If this is the case, I've got a Parker that should be a REAL shooter for somebody!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Looks good Chairman! :cheers:

You made a good move too..........you bought the bow from a guy that had shot all the "misses" out of it. :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Did have my share

You got her setup about as good as you can get her. How ya like the looks of those strings. I have been shooting them on my Mathews and they are just as good as the Winners Choice on my Ross. And you won't beat that price.

Get out and get to shooting it, there's still time to hit a 3d shoot at Montrose before the deer season starts. And don't forget to bring it to the party at MRB's.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Kickstand? Never heard of one of those! When would you use one, are they like a display stand for a guitar? Looks pretty nice, how much are they? Thanks!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
They are just a clamp on bi-pod, they call em Pro-Pod's and run between $20-25 depending on where you buy them. Beats the heck out of laying your bow in the grass or dirt to retrieve arrows. I've seen guys step on their own bows:bangin:

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by MoBowman

You got her setup about as good as you can get her. How ya like the looks of those strings. I have been shooting them on my Mathews and they are just as good as the Winners Choice on my Ross. And you won't beat that price.

Get out and get to shooting it, there's still time to hit a 3d shoot at Montrose before the deer season starts. And don't forget to bring it to the party at MRB's.:cheers:
I LIKE, I LIKE...

Tomorrow, rain or shine, I'll be shootin'. :D

Oh yeah ~ I'm definitely bringing 'er to the get-together!

Here's a closer pic of the strings ~ I really like the colors.

I'm so ecstatic, this guys smile ain't nuttin, compared to mine right now... :hysterical:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Just a hint on moving the sights left and right. Above the wheel the is a bolt that needs to be loosened. Turning the wheel clockwise will move the pin out. Counter clockwise will bring the pins in. When set don't forget to tighten the bolt back. Have fun

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Chairman looks real good. He shot the bow at Cabela's and did hit the target.:cool: Now why'd ya have ta post that pic of smilin' Bob?:cool3:

Jack

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Well he's the guy I was talkin' about today that's on all those enhancement drug infomercials..:roll2:

Jack

G

·
:whinging::whinging::whinging: I want one too..........

Nice outfit Rick........ Let's try it out at the farm this year........:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
:whinging::whinging::whinging: I want one too..........
What the enhancement?:roll2:

Jack:hysterical:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I'm liking the set-up chairman!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by JackJr
Well he's the guy I was talkin' about today that's on all those enhancement drug infomercials..:roll2:
I knew that...

FYI, for the rest of ya' ~ While Jack & I were on the road yesterday, we were discussing drugs & their side-effects. Then we began discussing drug commercials, and the scams involved. Which is when "Smilin' Bob" and the "natural" ingredients came up.

I said I never could stand that pathetic commercial ~ 'specially the whistling... :roll2:

I just posted the pic, to antagonize Jack ~ and it worked... :fart:

So, now ~ y'all know "the rest of the story". :rotfl:

OK, OK... :smiley:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.