Yo BDM!

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by Rebel2, May 27, 2009.

1. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    from the looks of things, appears it's a goat party. would rather be kicked in the tater sack repeatedly than listen to people talk about deer killin.:peepwall:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    wont be no deer talkin here ;)

3. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    well then, can probably count some of us in, but the first sign of deer talk and we are leaving. go watch the grass grow or something, it's more fun.:D

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    i agree, and ill leave too

go shoot some cows or something at the hh, its the same as deer hunting

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    can we kill them from the truck while drinking beer. it will need to be realistic if we are to match the elusive deer hunters milestones of achievement.

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    fer sure...

reb dont deer, i mean cow, i mean deer hunt unless:

a. beer is involved
    b. a vehicle is involved
    c. some sort of semi auto hi-powered guns are involved

its the only humane way to kill em

7. TeamBDM

TeamBDM Active Member

Mar 2, 2008
    SW Mo
    I realize I am only one but a Friday or Saturday would be better for me. I work Sundays as well as Winger and Chakkle.

Dave I know you work Saturdays, but I wouldn't be able to make it on a Sunday.

8. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    my Sat & Sun are filled up with baseball tournaments...at least until July, so far

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277559&tid=89369&author=TeamBDM]I realize I am only one but a Friday or Saturday would be better for me. I work Sundays as well as Winger and Chakkle.

Dave I know you work Saturdays, but I wouldn't be able to make it on a Sunday.[/rquote]

10-4

My work schedule may be turning upside down, so ill know in a few days for sure and let everyone know, might end up bein sat if my work schedule changes too drastically

:cheers:

10. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    i may just go to talk about deer hunting to ruin your guys fun :claphands:

11. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1278023&tid=89369&author=marshallgrn] i may just go to talk about deer hunting to ruin your guys fun :claphands:[/rquote]
    just make sure you bring your limo so we can hang out the roof and shoot:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1278023&tid=89369&author=marshallgrn] i may just go to talk about deer hunting to ruin your guys fun :claphands:[/rquote]

better go buy a baseball catchers outfit

ya might get beat

:pop:

13. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    get beat by a bunch of over weight duck heads, naw i doubt it :cheers:

14. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  15. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1278028&tid=89369&author=Rebel][rquote=1278023&tid=89369&author=marshallgrn] i may just go to talk about deer hunting to ruin your guys fun :claphands:[/rquote]

ya might get beat

:pop:[/rquote]

ain't you learned that marshall is the biggest badarse on the face of the earth by now. from all the constant reminders, i simply replaced rocky's face on the poster with his so i never forget it.:hysterical:

16. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    i aint gonna beat him up, im skeered

i figgered we'd let chakkle take him down

:peepwall:

17. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    [rquote=1278233&tid=89369&author=winger][rquote=1278028&tid=89369&author=Rebel][rquote=1278023&tid=89369&author=marshallgrn] i may just go to talk about deer hunting to ruin your guys fun :claphands:[/rquote]

ya might get beat

:pop:[/rquote]

ain't you learned that marshall is the biggest badarse on the face of the earth by now. from all the constant reminders, i simply replaced rocky's face on the poster with his so i never forget it.:hysterical:[/rquote]

no winger your the man,im about past my prime, i hope to be just like you when i grow up though :rof2:

18. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    well i do wear a hula skirt every once in awhile and i know you are jelous of that. take comfort in the fact that if you were like me, you wouldn't own your own business, drink too much beer, spend too much time goofin off and not care about goat hunting. nope, except for the goat hunting you are probably doin alright. except for the fact that you own a limo.:D

19. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    hmmm

goat hunting in a limo could be fun

providing the limo is stocked