Yep. It really happened. true story. swear.

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by KixGrizz, Oct 29, 2010.

1. KixGrizz

KixGrizz New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Way Out Here
    Was in the local Verizon store today. Dude comes Walkin in decked out in camo. The stories between him and a rep start flyin. Me. Sittin on the side dressed in wind pants and a dale junior shirt decided to listen in. Wasn't to long the ole boy decked in camo was tellin how he had pics of four different bear in miller mo. Ok. Beleivable enough. Then it came. Yep. A mountain lion:rof2: walked right underneath his stand last year out in miller mo and he coulda shot it at four yards. Folks im tellin ya I was laughin so hard. So now I have to know. Which one of you was it. Lol:superman: I kid you not folks. True story.

2. 160983

160983 Guest

Wasn't me. I'm about 15 miles northwest of miller mo. Cougar stories abound here and now the onslaught of black bear stories. :blah::D

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
  4. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    It was me....do you think Eric (the verizon rep) believed me????

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    ifn' it was me i wouldn't admit it. i would never sit that close to a guy in wind pants and a dale jr. shirt:rof2:

6. KixGrizz

KixGrizz New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Way Out Here
    Lol wigger I was sick. Leave me alone. Lol.

Archer I have to admit it sure made my day. Lol. If it really was you that was hilarious. And yeah he probably did believe you. Ha ha. . :cheers:

7. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Sorry....wasn't me......but wouldn't it have been funny if it had????

8. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    Well you know he doesn't woirk for:D the MDC

9. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I was in Miller Mo a few weeks back and didn't see bears and lions:whinging: