Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy some new arrows, figured this would be THE place to find the best price....I'm looking for Gold Tip 35/55 Traditional Hunter XT's, full length bare shafts...will build and fletch them meself. I'm broke, and need to find the best price goin'!!!! I will probably buy 2 dozen if the price is right....

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
brad i had just sent you a u2u archery experts has these shafts 69.99 bare and 8.99 shipping thats the best deal i could find

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
brad i had just sent you a u2u archery experts has these shafts 69.99 bare and 8.99 shipping thats the best deal i could find
Dat's what I'm talkin bout, keep em comin folks!!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Here ya go fireman..........I found this at www.eders.com

Gold Tip Traditional Hunter Raw Shafts - doz.

Gold Tip's new Traditional wood grain finish taps the traditional feel of archery while delivering the durability of modern graphite shafts. COMES WITH NOCKS AND INSERTS.

Your Price: $59.99

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,354 Posts
Check out Archerytalk.com and look at the classified to see if anyone is selling some.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
looks like there about the same price everywere 58-60 for the reguraler ones and 68-70 for the xt

man i will cut you some ceader limbs for half that brad but you gotta just take my word there stright even if they don't quite look it and promise to never spin test them :D

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the input fellers.....I gots to have the XT's...Looks like I'll be ordering some this afternoon!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts