Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feels like spring out and tornadoes in the works for today,down right strange missouri weather.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Man !! I woke up sweating this morning !! I thought it was last night Margaritas !! I guess not !!
Cat

·
Former Chicken Man
20,105 Posts
The warm weather made me think of spring too, and I hate that. I've had the windows open all night, and it's still plenty warm in here.

I can't take the cold like I used to, but I still hate heat. :whiteflag:

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
feel the same way,i get cold easily now,still hate the heat,but gonna be some bad storms today,and seeing the birds are all in semo or arkansas,well just gonna get some movies this morning and do the family thing.Heck i have been done chasing ducks for several weeks now.Maybe next year will be better but really wanting to sell the boat and just start fishing again.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by MoneyMaker
feel the same way,i get cold easily now,still hate the heat,but gonna be some bad storms today,and seeing the birds are all in semo or arkansas,well just gonna get some movies this morning and do the family thing.Heck i have been done chasing ducks for several weeks now.Maybe next year will be better but really wanting to sell the boat and just start fishing again.
shocking, you rolling up with a good chick flick.:D

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
thats shocking? :stirpot:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
thats shocking? :stirpot:
do they rent VCRs or DVD players ? i'm sure he sold his:stirpot:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
:claphands:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts