Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a record book similar to B&C/P&Y... No sure what would qualify, but whats your opinion?:pop:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I'd like to see a record book where there are two catagories like now but NO deductions, if ya got less than three non typical points, its a typical. Love to see what the bigguns would score without dd.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1590297&tid=110367&author=Jeremy]for what? squirrels and rabbits? how would you do the measuring? teef length? tail bushines?:D[/rquote]

Rabbits or Squirrels....:pop: Thats what I mean about unsure qualifications...

weight or length perhaps. Of course different species would have their own category...

Durn son, what'd you do, go off you're meds, or are you not sleeping well at night?:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1590304&tid=110367&author=blevely]nope, wouldn't like to see it, we guyz have enough other stuff to compete with don't need anymore[/rquote]

You actually have to kill something to call it competing.... I thought I would give you another option to increase your chances....

just sayin

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I don't know what the rules would be but someone on here shot what I would consider a world class squirrel. I'll try to find it, ground probably shook when it hit the ground :D

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1590298&tid=110367&author=BigPunkus]I'd like to see a record book where there are two catagories like now but NO deductions, if ya got less than three non typical points, its a typical. Love to see what the bigguns would score without dd.[/rquote]

buck masters
the only thing they dont do is add in the width

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1590969&tid=110367&author=GoGop]No; I don't even care about the ones you mentioned. [/rquote]

So we should just drop it even those might be passionate?

Just because you dont care??:stirpot:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,331 Posts
[rquote=1590970&tid=110367&author=Gakic24][rquote=1590969&tid=110367&author=GoGop]No; I don't even care about the ones you mentioned. [/rquote]

Just because you dont care??:stirpot:[/rquote]

I just said I don't care about them. Why make up stuff saying I want it dropped for those who do like it? :stickfight:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[rquote=1590972&tid=110367&author=GoGop][rquote=1590970&tid=110367&author=Gakic24][rquote=1590969&tid=110367&author=GoGop]No; I don't even care about the ones you mentioned. [/rquote]

Just because you dont care??:stirpot:[/rquote]

I just said I don't care about them. Why make up stuff saying I want it dropped for those who do like it? :stickfight:[/rquote]

Why make up stuff saying I made up stuff?:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.