Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have solved my hunting scent issues. This year, to hide my human scent, I am going to cover an entire suit with corn kernels. (tedious work I might say!) This should mask my scent with the smell of corn and may act as an attractant. As long as I don't offer to let the deer eat any, is that considered baiting?:dancin::dancin::dancin:

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
If just one kernel of corn falls off while going to or just sitting in your stand you would be baiting. One serious warning tho......you may be attacked by squirrels also and don't forget......they like nuts even better than corn! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
now see why does it work for those guys shooting geese out of the giant geese ?

I think you're on to something novicehunter.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by hunter7x
Well i think if you were brave / stupid enough, you could make a giant deer blind to sit in :D
stupid being the key word there! :sniper:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
don't forget the woodpeckers to;they may come a peck at yah a bit.hey river i havn't seen you posting for a while.:cheers:

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by JarJar
Originally posted by hunter7x
Well i think if you were brave / stupid enough, you could make a giant deer blind to sit in :D
stupid being the key word there! :sniper:
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Hey novicehunter I've got a Deer Hide and set of Antlers I'll let you borrow.Just make sure you get all the blood off when you bring them back.:roll2:

oneshot
:D The Big Grin thinks this will be fun :pop:

·
19,583 Posts

Well ive been called an :***: on many occasions.. so i guess i should change mine to One_Who_Gets_Called_An_:***:_Alot

:D
Hey, I know....SIR :***: ALOT

You've just been Knighted!

At least you could get some kind of respect, that way?!

BUT ~ since Elton John is a Knight too, I'm not so sure... :hysterical:

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman

Well ive been called an :***: on many occasions.. so i guess i should change mine to One_Who_Gets_Called_An_:***:_Alot

:D
Hey, I know....SIR :***: ALOT

You've just been Knighted!

At least you could get some kind of respect, that way?!

BUT ~ since Elton John is a Knight too, I'm not so sure... :hysterical:
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New plan, the trojan doe: I will build a remote control doe with a gun barrel sticking out of it's teeth, and a camera in one eye. Soon as a buck comes a court'n, it will start a shoot'n. I would build one big enough to get inside, but I would probably get shot at too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.