1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:eek::eek:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I saw that same pic on a tshirt last summer, caption read..."size don't matter"....lol

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
I saw that same pic on a tshirt last summer, caption read..."size don't matter"....lol
hahaha i got that shirt in the mail last year with no return address came a couple days after a couple of pranksters we both know from your home area were in columbia

I haven't ever said a word about it till now just waiting till its there turn to get it again :rotfl:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
Originally posted by fireman_3311
hahaha i got that shirt in the mail last year with no return address came a couple days after a couple of pranksters we both know from your home area were in columbia

I haven't ever said a word about it till now just waiting till its there turn to get it again :rotfl:
LOL...someone was sellin em at that selfbow jamboree here in town!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,911 Posts
Now that this post has ran its course

I will give you my honest opinion.

On our home page we say we are a Famiy Safe G rated forum with no adult content.

Family forums do not have a photo of a male dog and a male deer with the male deer attempting sex with a male dog.

Reporting posts to moderators has become unpopular so that has not been done.

Like I said this surprises me. And I personally am somewhat disappointed that it has been allowed.

Sorry had to speak up-Now nail me to the cross.

GH

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.