Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't realize that Japan had the same ole largemouth bass that we do. That thing is a hog. Been a record for a long time.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry TMall, I must not have seen your post. Congrats to the fisherdude. :cheers:

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
[rquote=1547114&tid=107672&author=Gamegetter]Sorry TMall, I must not have seen your post. Congrats to the fisherdude. :cheers: [/rquote]

I am too tired to read the web article, but has it been confirm? the reason I ask is that the fish was supposedly caught in off limit waters. Don't matter to me, i long to see the day that george perry's record falls (rest his Soul), no way that fish weighed 22+ pound, Georgia has never even produced a single 20' fish except for that one:thinking:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the fish that was caught in July is now confirmed as a tie (even though it weighed almost one ounce more).

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Bass Fishing is HUGE over there and have their own circuits... Notice we have a few that have competed in the Bass Master Classic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.