Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the WHA has released some names of the guys who want to get rich off of turning hunting into pay per view darting show.

Karl Zainitzer
Brett Hankins
Garrett Armstrong
Joey Menegatti
Billy Stephenson

There where to be eight, maybe some felt the heat and jumped ship.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Talk about 8 balling yourself from the hunting profession!

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Ditto that...

We need another section of the forum entitled "More fuel for the antis"

It'd get some posts, I think.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Although this whole "deal" may not be for me I still haven't been able to get that negatively charged about it. I really don't see the big deal about it.

I have seen a whole bunch of times the reference to it being fuel for the anti's etc and I really don't get that. I figure the anit's plate is pretty full the way it is and this wouldn't have even been an issue to them.

Again, that's just me. Occasionly I have seen people going off about this thing like anyone that was associated with it would be on the same level as a child molester. Again, it may have been a stupid idea but, well, you know.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
DSG for me it seems that they will be using this farse to prove we (hunters) don't need "real" guns to hunt thus getting a foot hold on getting rid of guns all together. What needs to happen is the conservation Depts. need to get together and say this farse amounts to nothing more than harrassing the animals anytime of the year which unless it is hunting season is against the law in NYS.

All the anti's need is for this farse to go eitherway (good or bad)and they have one more thing to use .

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Well these guys will never see a chance at a legit position in the hunting industry. Way to go morons.:***:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.