wont loose this buck

1K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  JMAC 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Heart shot anyone??
That was sweeeet!!
:cheers::cheers:

#16 ·
hadn't seen that one before thats pretty wild for sure looked like some one turned on the water hose
awsome

#17 ·
That Video will end up in the wrong peoples hands. now that its all over the web. it probally already has.

yep its Gory, and you can bet it will be ammo against Hunting. i dont understand why Folks gripe about anti hunter groups and why they Protest when Hunters themselves give them the ammo they need to stick it to us!!

sorry, but the Video is yes a nice shot, but i didnt get any pleasure out of watching an animal gush blood out his side. dont know why but i was not impressed.

#19 ·
I usually keep quiet and not say anything to start arguments ,but why cant people except reality,no reason to start an anti hunter scene with this,you shoot an animal it bleeds,it falls and it dies,except it !! its what happens to any animal you kill whether its a deer or aturkey or a cow,people shooting other people like cheney did gives more ammo than a killshot,ignorance is more likely to be blamed for the anti`s actions,This video should be a reminder of what we all set out to do when we shoot game,quik and unsuffering killshot,I applaud the hunter,so please take the anti crap and welll never mind

#20 ·
Pipe: the tone of your post indicates you think i am an Anti Hunter. you could not be more wrong, your tone talks down to folks also, i have worked in a Packing house for 2 years on the Kill Floor and have no doubt what Blood and guts look like. i am well aware of what happens to an animal when its either had an arrow, bullet or an air injected steel rod pounded in its head.

I dont care what anyone thinks of my opnions, because they are mine, and like Belly Buttons we all have them and they are different.

the reality is this, the anti hunting reality is much more different than mine or maybe yours. they see things different. they will not see this video as a quick kill or a good shot. they will see a poor animal with blood pouring out of its side and later shots of blood all over the ground and then cherry on top a Hunter smiling and joking with his buddies on Film.

i will make my point again.....why dont we let them get ammo on their own, why do Hunters have to be the ones to provide the sword to cut themselves with.

Please dont assume to know my stance on anything, i made my point that i thought the video was bad for hunting. and i stand behind that.

#21 ·
If not this video, there are plenty more out there. We are way too far down that path to turn back.

The antis are pretty resourceful and will find gas to fuel the fire any way they can.

I see your point Tom... all we can do make sure that we hunt and fish in as ethical way as we can and continue on..

#22 ·
I appologise for you taking it as a slap at you ,I wasnt, I meant that torward the antis,there crap not yours,funny how ones text can be translated thoughand it was directed at the antis solely,I do see your point but then anyone can turn things cant they :)

and formost after the appolgy my tone was exactly how I feel,I reread it several times and cant see where I mentioned you directly so ....wellll lets just drink a beer and be happy :cheers:

#23 ·
OK...here is my two cents..I watched the video more than once and was feeling sad for the deer. The reason is as follows: I have taken somewhere between 75 and 100 deer in my lifetime. I didn't really try and keep count. All but two of the deer dropped in there tracks and maybe kicked once or twice. The two that didn't drop were at a full run and piled up not 30 yards from the bullet impact. They just didn't know that they were dead yet. I felt a little sad for the buck when he stopped and the blood gushed out in a constant stream. He tried to walk a few more feet until he finally collapsed dead. It may have been 30 or 40 yards from where he was shot but actually seeing it in slow motion sort of made me feel sorry for him. I presume dead is dead but I still feel a little sad. Maybe it is my age kicking in. Don't really know why I feel this way. It is still a cool video but I don't want to see it again. I did forward the link to a couple of hunting buddies tho.

#24 ·
Mailman, I understand your feelings. However, I will say this: I hope every deer I ever shoot goes that quickly and offers that good a blood trail. Just because he wasn't running full tilt doesn't mean he wasn't dead already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.