Registered
8,318 Posts
Heart shot anyone??
That was sweeeet!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Looked like the pump-house had a leak eh? Thats gory... and awsome at the same time!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
hadn't seen that one before thats pretty wild for sure looked like some one turned on the water hose
awsome

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
That Video will end up in the wrong peoples hands. now that its all over the web. it probally already has.

yep its Gory, and you can bet it will be ammo against Hunting. i dont understand why Folks gripe about anti hunter groups and why they Protest when Hunters themselves give them the ammo they need to stick it to us!!

sorry, but the Video is yes a nice shot, but i didnt get any pleasure out of watching an animal gush blood out his side. dont know why but i was not impressed.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I usually keep quiet and not say anything to start arguments ,but why cant people except reality,no reason to start an anti hunter scene with this,you shoot an animal it bleeds,it falls and it dies,except it !! its what happens to any animal you kill whether its a deer or aturkey or a cow,people shooting other people like cheney did gives more ammo than a killshot,ignorance is more likely to be blamed for the anti`s actions,This video should be a reminder of what we all set out to do when we shoot game,quik and unsuffering killshot,I applaud the hunter,so please take the anti crap and welll never mind

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Pipe: the tone of your post indicates you think i am an Anti Hunter. you could not be more wrong, your tone talks down to folks also, i have worked in a Packing house for 2 years on the Kill Floor and have no doubt what Blood and guts look like. i am well aware of what happens to an animal when its either had an arrow, bullet or an air injected steel rod pounded in its head.

I dont care what anyone thinks of my opnions, because they are mine, and like Belly Buttons we all have them and they are different.

the reality is this, the anti hunting reality is much more different than mine or maybe yours. they see things different. they will not see this video as a quick kill or a good shot. they will see a poor animal with blood pouring out of its side and later shots of blood all over the ground and then cherry on top a Hunter smiling and joking with his buddies on Film.

i will make my point again.....why dont we let them get ammo on their own, why do Hunters have to be the ones to provide the sword to cut themselves with.

Please dont assume to know my stance on anything, i made my point that i thought the video was bad for hunting. and i stand behind that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.