Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hunted all week and seen only one doe.Now this guy shows up.Have no idea where he could have been hiding..Hope he hangs around for ml season.
[file]82484[/file]
[file]82486[/file]
[file]82488[/file]

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
He seems to know what time it is safe to move!!

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
well hello....someone came by for a visit, hopefully he will come back out during the day come ML season:cheers:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got like 8 pics of him and his ear is flopped down on his right in every pic.Wonder why?

·
11,357 Posts
GREAT BUCK.... I would say he was hidden under a leaf somewhere:hysterical::hysterical:

Isn't it amazing how those bucks can appear and disappear? Amazes me:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
[rquote=1499133&tid=104544&author=Rg176bnc]So you gonna shoot him over the bait or what?!?!? Cant belive nobody noticed.

its not 10 days before ML season so why say anything ??:shrug:
sorry for the fake edit there I hit the wrong button :D

[Edited on 12/5/2009 by Pipe]

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
He was probably hiding with other does that you did not see.

Hiding, communing... whatever you want to call it. :D

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
That is one old, fat, sway backed , short legged, little footed, dog eared buck. :claphands:He is a true brute.:eek:: It is a shame that he has one tine broken off, but still a trophy in my book. Love the long eye guards too.:2thumbsup: Hope you get a crack at him, but he didn't get that old by being dumb. Good luck though.:cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
[rquote=1498036&tid=104544&author=letemgrow]Probably been in a fight or two.[/rquote]

:cheers: That's what I was guessin' too. I bet it never comes back up. It would be interesting to see it stay down and have him live, and see what he is the next year (course.....I'd rather see you kill him this year!)

Parker

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[rquote=1499133&tid=104544&author=Rg176bnc]So you gonna shoot him over the bait or what?!?!? Cant belive nobody noticed.

[Edited on 12/5/2009 by Pipe][/rquote]
If you call a trophy rock bait then I guess.Thats all thats there for your information.Oh and a pond off to the left..What are you smokin?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts