Wonder I Didn't Get My Tires Cut

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by oneshot 1, Jun 2, 2009.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Was down at the Boat Ramp yesterday.there was couple guys down there,just I would say Young Adults.

Anyway they was throwing rocks from around the Ramp into the river.Aggravating but tolerable.Then they started throwing very Large Rocks in.

This is when I came unglued asked them why they was throwing my rocks into the river? Went on to tell them that my Tax Dollars paid to have them hauled in and I didn't appreciate them throwing them into the river :eek: :whistle:

Then they offerd to help with my boat.I told them no but thanks.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin would have throw rock at oneshot.No he is a good Big grin,but it would have been funny.

2. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    What were they offering to help with on the boat? Were they being facetious?

3. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

They probably wanted to crack you over the head and take your money, boat and truck....

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    your rocks into the river? :confused:

5. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    [rquote=1283650&tid=89799&author=Rebel]your rocks into the river? :confused:[/rquote]

Well they're yours too if you pay Taxes.Its what the MDC hauled in there.These weren't small rocks they was digging them out and had to put some into it to throw them.

It just POs me to see people tearing up stuff over there.The MDC put a Guage in to Read Water Levels,it uses Solar to power it.Someone shot the Panel with a Shotgun.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin just backs off when oneshot gets in them moods.

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Gotcha..

yep that'd pizz me off too :cheers:

7. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1283661&tid=89799&author=oneshot 1][rquote=1283650&tid=89799&author=Rebel]your rocks into the river? :confused:[/rquote]

Well they're yours too if you pay Taxes. Its what the MDC hauled in there.[/rquote]

Are you referring to the rocks on the bank, placed there to prevent erosion?!

That would get me worked up, too... :mad2:

8. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    [rquote=1283745&tid=89799&author=Chairman][rquote=1283661&tid=89799&author=oneshot 1][rquote=1283650&tid=89799&author=Rebel]your rocks into the river? :confused:[/rquote]

Well they're yours too if you pay Taxes. Its what the MDC hauled in there.[/rquote]

Are you referring to the rocks on the bank, placed there to prevent erosion?!

That would get me worked up, too... :mad2:[/rquote]

Thats the ones.I could see little kids but these Guys I would say were at least 17.

Now I will admit I place them around where I can set my Rods up if I'm fishing there.But I put them back once I'm done.

Heck I was on one C.A. there was a Wooden Bridge dang kids got to drinking,pulled the Boards off that Bridge to build a fire.But that was the same area me and my wife went swiming.There was some kids there on the other side of the river.They went up pulled the Plug Wires off our Car and throwed them in the river.

I hate to say it but anymore I get Plate Number of anyone parked where I park on Public Land.

oneshot
    :D It POs the Big Grin when the pee where I'm tieing my fish.:toilet:

9. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD Active Member

Feb 15, 2008
    Actually a good idea getting plates #s.

Just in case.