Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Shouldnt the transition be complete before they are eligible?
When a caterpillar starts to transition to a butterfly, they are not officially a butterfly until the metamorphosis is complete. In the mean time, they are a pupa.

Are we going to allow a pupa hunt as well as a transitioned female hunt?
Rat, do you believe in science? I do. Biology is the branch of science that deals with living organisms. Biology tells us that the X and Y chromosomes determines your sex. Those chromosomes exist in the majority of a person's cells. At this point in time it is impossible to change your chromosomes. Therefore is is impossible to change your sex. I said transition because it is impossible to change one's sex. It cannot happen. A person can pretend to be the opposite sex, they can change their appearance, they can live like the opposite sex, they can take hormones, and they can mutilate their genitalia but they cannot change their sex. It's absurd to claim otherwise. Am I getting anything wrong here?

·
Super Moderator
26,896 Posts
Rat, do you believe in science? I do. Biology is the branch of science that deals with living organisms. Biology tells us that the X and Y chromosomes determines your sex. Those chromosomes exist in the majority of a person's cells. At this point in time it is impossible to change your chromosomes. Therefore is is impossible to change your sex. I said transition because it is impossible to change one's sex. It cannot happen. A person can pretend to be the opposite sex, they can change their appearance, they can live like the opposite sex, they can take hormones, and they can mutilate their genitalia but they cannot change their sex. It's absurd to claim otherwise. Am I getting anything wrong here?
well if we need hunters badly enough, the mdc should start a season or Mgr hunt for those effed up individuals!

·
Preferred pronoun-Stud Muffin
10,704 Posts
Hi. My name is UrbanHuntress. I understand you're having a managed hunt?
Eh... I agree it isn't that big a deal. It's illegal as hell, but so what?

·
Grrrrrrr
30,103 Posts
I’m having trouble understanding how this is any different than holding youth only hunts ( age discrimination) or disabled only hunts ( able body discrimination). I get where some of the comments are coming from….white men truly are discriminated against in many ways but this ain’t one of them.

·
Grrrrrrr
30,103 Posts
Shouldnt the transition be complete before they are eligible?
When a caterpillar starts to transition to a butterfly, they are not officially a butterfly until the metamorphosis is complete. In the mean time, they are a pupa.

Are we going to allow a pupa hunt as well as a transitioned female hunt?
So that was a “pupae” that was working the front desk of the Westport Plaza hotel recently. It had long black hair, an adams apple, a deep voice, tiits, and razor stubble. It’s name was Caitlyn.

Reactions: rat

·
Registered
32,870 Posts
Seems to me your just trolling.....

·
Registered
824 Posts
I’m having trouble understanding how this is any different than holding youth only hunts ( age discrimination) or disabled only hunts ( able body discrimination). I get where some of the comments are coming from….white men truly are discriminated against in many ways but this ain’t one of them.
Did anyone say it discriminated against whites? There are many examples of age discrimination like the age you can vote, the age you can drive, the age you can drink alcohol, and the age you can run for Congress are but a few. There are valid reasons for those examples aren't there? They aren't really discrimination but regulations to prevent unqualified individuals from doing something. You can certainly make the case that youth hunts and disabled only hunts are discriminatory although I don't know if anyone would actually pursue a legal path on them. Women only special hunts would fall in that same category. My point was the envelope is being pushed further and further as you notch out special opportunities for a select cast of individuals. Intentions may be good but at some point the special opportunities do discriminate against non members of the group and encourage further exclusions. Obviously others can speak for themselves.

·
Under appreciated
92,616 Posts
No, you are spot on.

Reactions: lopester59

·
Under appreciated
92,616 Posts
So that was a “pupae” that was working the front desk of the Westport Plaza hotel recently. It had long black hair, an adams apple, a deep voice, tiits, and razor stubble. It’s name was Caitlyn.
Yes. :D

Pupae I think is the generally recognized plural term of a pupa. Either is correct I guess regarding this analogy but obviously humans are not able to undergo metamorphosis to lopesters point.

·
8,852 Posts
You can always say you identify as a womano_O

41 - 54 of 54 Posts