Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you out there use them for your jugs and trots--they are inexpensive and work great.

I was visiting a local junk shop this evening and stumbled across the motherload of these things. There are probably 100 or more of them. He wants $2 a piece for them which is a little high but still cheaper than lead. If anyone is interested let me know--I'll bet if we bought a bunch from him we could work out a deal.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Man those things are a dime-a-dozen. Surely you can find them cheaper than that somewhere. Sounds like he's trying to get the best of ya, or make a mortgage payment in one shot.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
What the *&%# are you guys talking about! All I can make out of this is that rebel has the trots when his window is open...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
so do you hook the string to the windows before you put the bait on and throw em in the lake?
That is it Rebel!!! I might have to delete this entire thread if you continue with your smart :***: comments!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
I think that $2 is a pretty good price. BUT if you've got some buds that are tearing down houses.....you can sure get into a ton for free.

Parker
AND if ya know anyone tearing down barns I need the wood. :wave:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Well if it's closed it would drift slower. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Nah, you don't have to dress in drag to do it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.