Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this thing tagged along on the ride home last night. I stopped by the old mans on the way home to bull muffins and one thing led to another and we got to talking about an old marlin .22 he has. He went to get it out of the closet, couldn't find it so he told me to come help him. Found this thing sitting in the corner...never did find the .22. It looked rough (that's putting it nicely). I tried to cycle it and it was stuck. Told him I'd take it home and clean it up, he said just keep it :2thumbsup:. Well got it home took the barrel off and there was a live round in the barrel :eek: pulled that out. Then tried to cycle it again and it went...rough and dirty but it worked. So applied a little elbow grease and cleaned it up. The wood on it is absolutely beautiful I think, but the rest of it is still rough. Got the rust off but the bluing is gone everywhere. Still hard to beat the price. Probably load er up this weekend and see if it all works like it should :praying:

[file]90523[/file]

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1554462&tid=108158&author=racks-n-beards]That scratch your nug itch then?:cheers:[/rquote]

hehe. At least it'll give me something to tinker with for awhile.

·
Chiefs FANatic
10,799 Posts
[rquote=1554487&tid=108158&author=Rut-N-Strut]Nuttin wrong wit dat. And it was your favorite price too. :cheers:

Now, what it the world happened to the .22??[/rquote]

Andy is probably using it for his survival in the mountains.
:thinking:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,218 Posts
I don't think my dad will give me his Belgium Browning.:shrug:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Thats a great shotgun! I have one just like it, except in great shape. I got it from my Grandpa. It is the 1200 that was introduced after the model 12, not like the later versions. They are quality!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1554487&tid=108158&author=Rut-N-Strut]Nuttin wrong wit dat. And it was your favorite price too. :cheers:

Now, what it the world happened to the .22??[/rquote]

Hard to beat the price:claphands:

Lord knows what happened to the 22. Dad didn't even know this thing was sitting it the corner, who knows how many years it'd been sitting there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.