Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Will Trump shut down the Mexican border this week?

• Yes

• No

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Donald has threatened to shut down the border if Mexico doesn’t do something about all the illegals that are crossing the border. I do agree with him on this issue and the border needs to be secure.
I don’t understand how the US Army can patrol the DMZ in Korea but not our own border.

Reactions: tcwild and 20'

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He usually does what he says he will do.
Obamacare has been abolished and Mexico will pay for the wall too. :D

15,025 Posts
I was reading an article this weekend where this guy from a think tank went into the history of when it should have been shut down at different times thru the Clinton/Bush/Obama years but never was and should be shut down now, plus stop giving money to the 3 Central America countries. just an FYI this was a left wing think tank. I will see if I can find the article

Reactions: wingman and 20'

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
Obamacare has been abolished and Mexico will pay for the wall too. :D
The part about obamacare I didnt like was the mandate, and that has been abolished.
Anyone who thought trump was insinuating that Mexico would write a check for the wall needs their head checked. He is improving trade relations back in our favor, more than enough to pay for a wall.

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was never gullible enough to believe that Mexico would pay for the wall but there are probably millions of Americans that need there head checked. Better get an early start @rat. And take a proctologist with you to find their head first.

Reactions: 20' and rat

· Former Chicken Man
20,474 Posts
I hope he does, but normally people find a way to give a concession that will stop his planned action.

I think it should be shut down, and the whole thing patrolled by our military like Rack_Hunter said. Once the problems are fixed, reopen the legal crossings.

Definitely stop sending any aid to the caravan countries.

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we have too many senators and representatives more concerned with their reelection than what's best for the country to thank for those unkept promises!
Fixt that for you. It's not just the liberals

Reactions: 170BC

· King of Callaway
43,382 Posts
Shut her down

Opioid crisis nipped in the butt

Illegal immigration crisis ahh Canadians like pot too much

Cheaply made goods that ain’t worth the money pouring in check

Companies stop farming jobs to Mexico cause of NAFTA check

Looks like it’s all roses here boys

· King of Callaway
43,382 Posts
Ohh almost forgot drug lords can’t get weapons

Well
Let’s face it since we ended operation “fast and furious” or whatever that silly title was they haven’t had a free flow of arms across the border

So still all roses heck they even got assorted chocolates

Reactions: 20'

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.