Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this this past Friday. I measured it at 96 6/8" If the side is doubled and given a 20" spread credit this deer might just go over 212". I feel extreamly privilaged to have found this antler and feel very humbled by such a great creature. I know it is a long way off but i will be counting every day till deer season.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Can you say BOONER??? That is huge....very nice find!!! Makes the 4 I found in Iowa look like babies!!! Even with a conservative inside spread of 15 inches, he could still break the magic 200" mark!!! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
That one just win the prize. Nice find.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
thats a real good one,now get out there and find the other half,so you will have both side when you kill the monster this fall:rotfl:

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by Scott288
:eek: where abouts did that come from
Yes, lattitude and longitude please! :hysterical:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Now that a SHED!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
wow what a shed man what a shed

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Believe it or not, I found one really similiar to that one last month. Only the inside point on the forked G2 is broken off, and it does'nt have a G4. It's one heavy son of a gun... So far I have'nt found the other side. Trying to obtain permission to look some more. My Dad sold most of the Land near where the first side was found. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.