Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
they have book fro xbows, it is BC!
Since I don't even get mine measured, let alone enter them in a book, I rek'n it don't really matter how I kill them, as long as they die.... :D

Reactions: 20'
Honestly, I don't enter my deer. ALthough, there would not be many of them that make the minimum.
I think a lot of folks are that way, which is why I hate to judge one state vs another by record book entries.
Thats voodoo really.

I think a lot of folks are that way, which is why I hate to judge one state vs another by record book entries.
Thats voodoo really.
I think that sentiment would be represented equally throughout the states...judge them by the entry scores....look at MO to 20 scores in all categories vs IL, IA< WS< KS...mindboggling how many more true giants those states produce!!!

I have mentioned this before, but I dont get all excited when folks I dont personally know kill big bucks as I am not sure about their ethcis! We hear all the time there are booners in the rafters of farmer Joes barn...but farmer joe may not enter them strictly because he shoot them at any point he sees them.....and doesnt want the attention.....or he may kill them legally .....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.