Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Will we actually be able to see 20 and henrys heads explode on the 29th??

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • They wont even watch in protest

Votes: 2 18.2%
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21,624 Posts
Ive mentioned partial season several times. we discussed it in relation to PA.

You didnt know ANYTHING about ADH. Thats a lie. There were only maybe 10 people in the state that knew when I knew.

I took mercy on you because I felt bad basically STEALING your money.
it seems the right ten people don't know about it or have any pull????

·
Under appreciated
87,470 Posts
it seems the right ten people don't know about it or have any pull????
I found out from somebody not in his super secret club so it must not have been so super secret after all. LOL

·
Registered
21,624 Posts
I found out from somebody not in his super secret club so it must not have been so super secret after all. LOL
it seems, it also may not have quite the traction for 2022 that some HOPE it has!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Nothing new. Habitat influences predators. They always talk about them, but not removal as a means of increasing production.
All I said was it should be an interesting webcast.

You just can't resist putting your view point up to try and start another debate, yet again, as if we needed to be reminded of your opinion.

You would almost be fun to debate with if you weren't such a narcissistic tool. (Just my opinion)

Reactions: henry

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
but, extremely high predator numbers don't ENHANCE that influence, it is all coming back to me.....
Right

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sure, but WHEN?

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
All I said was it should be an interesting webcast.

You just can't resist putting your view point up to try and start another debate, yet again, as if we needed to be reminded of your opinion.

You would almost be fun to debate with if you weren't such a narcissistic tool. (Just my opinion)
Did you pick that specific part to quote randomly?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Did you pick that specific part to quote randomly?
Which specific part?

If you mean the part that talked about what the webcast will be about, yes I quoted that specifically. I think it should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Don't really care about what you think or don't, that hasn't changed.

Carry on with your circle jerk.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,660 Posts
Hmmm...the notice says they will talk about weather, predators, and habitat. That should be interesting....
They are probably referring to how predators influence the weather , because everybody knows 1 or 10,000 makes no difference. They can't influence turkeys. 😅

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
They are probably referring to how predators influence the weather , because everybody knows 1 or 10,000 makes no difference. They can't influence turkeys. 😅
No, 10,000 or 8,000 makes no difference. And thats probably about the best you could ever do by attempting to remove one suite of predators.

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Which specific part?

If you mean the part that talked about what the webcast will be about, yes I quoted that specifically. I think it should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Don't really care about what you think or don't, that hasn't changed.

Carry on with your circle jerk.
What if they say the same thing I have been?

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
21 - 36 of 36 Posts