Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Will we actually be able to see 20 and henrys heads explode on the 29th??

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • They wont even watch in protest

Votes: 2 18.2%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will @20' and @henry s heads explode on the 29th?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Will the webcast be about predator trapping? :unsure:

·
Registered
21,622 Posts
Heck, I’m still ready to bet you, my feeling is that the ADH is not happening in 2022!!!

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: ILoveDeer

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Hmmm...the notice says they will talk about weather, predators, and habitat. That should be interesting....

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are you willing to risk?

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm...the notice says they will talk about weather, predators, and habitat. That should be interesting....
Nothing new. Habitat influences predators. They always talk about them, but not removal as a means of increasing production.

·
Registered
21,622 Posts
it seems that the MDC ALWAYS mentions predators in the top 3 things that affect turkey numbers, in this case it was the 2nd thing mentioned!

The discussion will include information on wild turkey numbers over the years and why they are where they are today; how weather, predators, and habitat impact turkey numbers;

·
Registered
21,622 Posts
What are you willing to risk?
I'm not looking to take of deliver a huge hitust more a principal thing. Again,, all your hot air about it happen in 2022, much less the past 10 year is IMO just that, more hot air!

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it seems that the MDC ALWAYS mentions predators in the top 3 things that affect turkey numbers, in this case it was the 2nd thing mentioned!

The discussion will include information on wild turkey numbers over the years and why they are where they are today; how weather, predators, and habitat impact turkey numbers;
Thats because predators are always a big influence on PREY SPECIES. That hasnt and will never change.

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not looking to take of deliver a huge hitust more a principal thing. Again,, all your hot air about it happen in 2022, much less the past 10 year is IMO just that, more hot air!
Then why is the turkey committee passing a recommendation to start it next year??

·
Under appreciated
87,465 Posts
Does that mean you are interested in a bet?
Dont do it. He crawfishes something awful.

He says he has always contended that partial ADH was going to happen, is so good at finding stuff in older threads that he can find some other circle jerk from 2013, but cannot find where he said he was talking about ADH as a partial thing back when I wanted to bet him.

Good luck. LOL

Reactions: 20'

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dont do it. He crawfishes something awful.

He says he has always contended that partial ADH was going to happen, is so good at finding stuff in older threads that he can find some other circle jerk from 2013, but cannot find where he said he was talking about ADH as a partial thing back when I wanted to bet him.

Good luck. LOL
I havent even looked. Ask Joe if we had this discussion...

Regardless, You are the one trying to weasel out. If approved we will have ADH for the soring firearms season in 2022.

·
Under appreciated
87,465 Posts
I havent even looked. Ask Joe if we had this discussion...

Regardless, You are the one trying to weasel out. If approved we will have ADH for the soring firearms season in 2022.
I didnt weasel out. I told YOU that I knew just what you knew. You didnt even mention partial season until you knew I knew it was on the table.
So, you were hoping I bet, knowing I meant the entire season, then you were hoping it was half introduced, then you could say after the fact that you meant "at least part of the season". Unfortunately for you, I was too smart to fall for that and when you found that out, you quit with the betting nonesense.

You can find a thread from 2013 but you cant find where you mentioned partial season when we were talking about it 6 years ago.

·
Vendor
63,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didnt weasel out. I told YOU that I knew just what you knew. You didnt even mention partial season until you knew I knew it was on the table.
So, you were hoping I bet, knowing I meant the entire season, then you were hoping it was half introduced, then you could say after the fact that you meant "at least part of the season". Unfortunately for you, I was too smart to fall for that and when you found that out, you quit with the betting nonesense.

You can find a thread from 2013 but you cant find where you mentioned partial season when we were talking about it 6 years ago.
Ive mentioned partial season several times. we discussed it in relation to PA.

You didnt know ANYTHING about ADH. Thats a lie. There were only maybe 10 people in the state that knew when I knew.

I took mercy on you because I felt bad basically STEALING your money.

·
Registered
21,622 Posts
Thats because predators are always a big influence on PREY SPECIES. That hasnt and will never change.
but, extremely high predator numbers don't ENHANCE that influence, it is all coming back to me.....

·
Under appreciated
87,465 Posts
Ive mentioned partial season several times. we discussed it in relation to PA.

You didnt know ANYTHING about ADH. Thats a lie. There were only maybe 10 people in the state that knew when I knew.

I took mercy on you because I felt bad basically STEALING your money.
Yet, you cannot find and example of this.

I did... you even aknowledged that. Do you think that nobody reads here??? Good lord..

You took mercy on me? Thats a laugh. As you can read below, you backed out when you found out I knew also.

hawk bet 1.JPG

hawk bet 2.JPG

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
hawk bet 3.JPG

1 - 20 of 36 Posts