Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
my brother bought the one from cabelas last year and it was junk...total junk.
I do believe they have come out with a new model that is getting better reviews. I'd go to www.chasinggame.com and look at some reviews

·
Registered
961 Posts
scott, i have 4 of them, they do not take a good night pic at all, they take a pretty good day pic though for the money. they pic up really well for me at a pretty good distance. i have a lot of pics i can send you taken from them if you would like.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
It did actually take decent daytime pictures, but the first run was still pretty bad. I have heard they are getting better

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
scott I got mine at WalMart same price without fooling with Rebate.

Here is a Night Pic.

Had some good Day Pic but they was of a Sprout Blowing :roll2:

oneshot
:D The Big Grin just uses Easy Share.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Originally posted by Scott288
they have one for 50 and another for 80 just wondering if it would be better to pay an extra 20 bucks to get a moultrie
I have both,I have minor problems with the moultrie.But it works.Here is a couple pics with it.

oneshot
:D The big Grin likes Pictures.

·
6,644 Posts
I have the 3 mb version. The cheapest one stunk, I took it back. All in all, not bad for $100. The pics I have posted here lately except for the big guys have been off that camera. Would love a Cuddeback though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.