Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys think about a pow-wow of the conservation groups in Missouri getting together to have a day of meetings and seminars and booths, raffles, and presentations. Say DU, NWTF, PF, QU, QDMA, MDC...and whoever else would want to be associated. Would you be interested?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Yup, well as long as it some what close! :pop::pop::pop:

·
5,632 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'd say it would be a must that MDC be there. More exposure to the thoughts and feelings of the hunters can only help.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Sounds like a good idea!!! MDC will want to run the show of course, so let em, but make sure they make plans to set and listen as well!!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you guys hook me up with contacts from these other organizations, in our state? I can search the internet and find some contacts but with your help, it could save some time...Thanks!!

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Originally posted by bodoodle
They could have a couple of em at different places around the state, with gas price and all. I think a lot more people wud attend them that way.
Indiana has a open house type face to face forum for people to come in and talk one on one or as a group with state game agency reps. It's been pretty successful.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Wooddust
Isnt that what the Missouri Conservation Federation is all about?
Nope, the CF of MO is more legislative and not geared more towards hunters and private land owners. The idea was proposed to one of our branch officers by a MDC wildlife consultant. He would like to see if there could be a networking of these groups in his county to generate more interest in these different organiztions and to show what these individual groups forte are. Just an idea Wooddust, to get a neat little seminar in the works.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.