Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 26th Annual El Kadir Shrine Wild Turkey Day and Calling Contest is April 1, 2006 at the El Kadir Shrine Club, Highway 63S, Kirksville, Mo. Over $3500.00 worth of prizes will be awarded and proceeds benefit the Shriners Children Hospitals.

9 am - Turkey Shoot - Your Choice - shotgun speed targets or wooden blocks - for turkey.

9 am - Youth BB shoot - indoors,

12 noon - Calling Contest

Professional Class - 3 finalists - Remington 870 Camo 3-1/2 in. 12 ga. to winner - Entry fee - $20.00. - plus $600.00 in cash prizes.

Amateur Class - 3 finalists - Compound bow to winner - Entry fee - $15.00.

Friction Class - Charles Daily Camo 3-1/2 in. Pump 12 ga. - Entry fee - $15.00 - plus $600 in Cash Prizes.

Open Youth Class -12 yrs and under. Entry fee - $5.00 - H&R 20 ga. single shot Camo to winner.

Youth - 13-19 yrs - Entry Fee $10.00 - Mossberg Bantam 20 ga. Pump to winner.

Owl Hooting Contest - Adult - $8.00 Entry fee - Youth - NO Entry Fee.

There will be plaques awarded in each class.

5:30 pm - Silent Auction.

6:30 pm - Dinner -
Tickets - $8.00 in advance - $10.00 at the door -- also Deck of Cards Raffle for 12 ga. 3-1/2 in. Remington.

Casual Dress - Everyone Welcome!!!!

For more information Call 660-341-4241.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I attended the Wild Game Feed at the Shrine Club last evening. Had a great time and got to eat some outstanding venison, elk, moose, pheasant, quail, etc and drink a few with a great bunch of people.

It looks like the Turkey Day and Calling Contest is coming a long very well and they are expecting a good crowd. I talk to the chairman of the event and he said to invite everyone at Missouriwhitetails. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I want to see and hear one of these contest sometime.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just wanted to remind everyone of this event. Everyone is invited and welcome to participate or just watch. I am looking forward to seeing the MWT folks that can attend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.