Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1508563&tid=105204&author=greenheadsmoker613]beaglesforsale.com or look up ghsbeagles his dogs are hunting hounds though [/rquote]

she will just pet it, i will take care of it, so i will def hunt it!

G

·
ghbeagles is your man then send him a u2u if he doesnt have any left he knows a guy that will

[Edited on 12-13-2009 by greenheadsmoker613]

·
1,984 Posts
My brother still has a couple female beagle pups left, if you're flexible on M/F. He's in California, MO.

[Edited on 12-14-2009 by Barnold1]

[Edited on 12-14-2009 by Barnold1]

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
mine should make good ones all the past crosses have turned out well just ask joeyman on here how well his 6 month old pup is doin...these are pretty pups and the line of hounds are pure hunting machines...we talked u2u last night lemme know what you find out you wont be dissapointed with these i got refereces from all over the country ony my breeding

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I've got a nice female from tracy. She started on wild rabbit scent at just under 3months old. She's doing great so far. We've killed a ton of rabbits over her this season. She's led the pack a few times already and got a few checks here and there off the old hounds. She's now 7 months old. This time next season the old dogs better watch out. Nice speed on her too. Just a touch faster than mine. She's smaller dog too only wieghs 16lbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts