Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all the threads that go south end up in here? We don't care about the deer hunters crying about ars or doe season just delete them things.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it just gets old i dont care either way it would just be nice not to see the crap we dont care about in the forum

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
Sometimes the posters ask that it be put here so that it can be discussed without the normal restraints of the open forum. Other times it seems to be better then just deleting it.

Hope that helps

:cheers:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1483526&tid=103707&author=greenheadsmoker613]it just gets old i dont care either way it would just be nice not to see the crap we dont care about in the forum [/rquote]

yah, you tell him, we dont want there left over garbage.:quackquack:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
If ya don't like em, don't open em up and read em....simple really!!!!lol:wave:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
if its the dumping ground then it should be the coot playhouse cause the goat crap surely sucks.. only ducker cryin and fightin in here.....:mad2::mad2::mad2:
give then a deer wiz playhouse then .....

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,942 Posts
This is.... Missouri WHITETAILS after all... Only makes sense that you'd build the outhouse in the duckers playhouse.....:thinking:

I'm just sayin....:D

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Ya'll are used to huntin turd ponds anyway, so why not make this the outhouse for lost cause threads???!!!:wave:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
do we have to wear orange to kill the goaters in the playhouse:pop::pop::thinking::thinking::thinking:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
[rquote=1483560&tid=103707&author=callaojoe]This is.... Missouri WHITETAILS after all... Only makes sense that you'd build the outhouse in the duckers playhouse.....:thinking:

I'm just sayin....:D[/rquote]
dont need a outhouse in the playhouse,but if i was guessin i wouldnt be walkin around the back side of ducks1's boat at a duck park you may just end up with a stincky foot huh buddy.. hahahahahaha:hysterical::hysterical::rof2::toilet::whistle::quackquack::banana-man-yeah::cool3:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,942 Posts
[rquote=1483566&tid=103707&author=Rebel]
but the duckers are the ones getting stuff done

while the goaters cry about ar's

:wave:[/rquote]

Don't bundle us all up in the same group there tough guy.... I love AR's. And, what zactly have the duckers got done... I musta missed something....:thinking:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts