why??????

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by ducks1, May 21, 2009.

1. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    why are teeth so sensitive? had some dental work done today ,and man whew i am hurtin bad. the other thing is this fatguy cant survive on jello and soup . the wife had pizza which is my favorite ,and i cant even think about eatting it.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    making homemade pizza tonight.... gonna chew it up with my shrapnel teef in a bit.

I hate the dentist for sure.. next visit is in late june. I dread it and may bring a weapon.

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

blend that pizza up in a blender and drink it:D:D

4. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1270954&tid=88991&author=yankee]blend that pizza up in a blender and drink it:D:D[/rquote]
    getting ready toi do it as we speak. with a shot of wild turkey for the pain.

5. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270956&tid=88991&author=ducks1][rquote=1270954&tid=88991&author=yankee]blend that pizza up in a blender and drink it:D:D[/rquote]
    getting ready toi do it as we speak. with a shot of wild turkey for the pain.[/rquote] i got some stuff for the pain, it's clear and lives in a quart jar in my fridge:whistle::whistle::D

6. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1270957&tid=88991&author=yankee][rquote=1270956&tid=88991&author=ducks1][rquote=1270954&tid=88991&author=yankee]blend that pizza up in a blender and drink it:D:D[/rquote]
    getting ready toi do it as we speak. with a shot of wild turkey for the pain.[/rquote] i got some stuff for the pain, it's clear and lives in a quart jar in my fridge:whistle::whistle::D[/rquote]

Tater has many flavors that comes in quart jars at his double wide bachelor pad....:cheers:

7. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Git yore ballsouttayorepurse, and MAN UP, ducks!!!!:D

8. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1270969&tid=88991&author=fireman_3311]Git yore ballsouttayorepurse, and MAN UP, ducks!!!!:D[/rquote]
    itell ya what firemen i have been in some good ole slobber knockers and gotten it good too, but the dentist sucks a big egg for sure. 2 teeth pulled and a rootcanal in one trip . argggggg wheres me pain pills

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Been there and done all of that.

Fact is I attempted a root canal in my garage one time. Didnt work...

I told the wife it'd be cheaper but she couldnt open wide enough for the dewalt so we shuttr down.

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1270988&tid=88991&author=Rebel]panzy[/rquote]
    Thats what I told her.
    Its a hammerdrill too... puddin. :rof2:

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    fact is, the reb is a puzz too...

when my teeth hurt, aint noone wanna talk to the reb, he gets grumpy

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I got two teef that need attn. Wife took the liberty of making an appt right in the middle of field season.

I may have to give them a call and postpone things a bit.

Dentists are the devil. LOL

14. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1270969&tid=88991&author=fireman_3311]Git yore ballsouttayorepurse, and MAN UP, ducks!!!!:D[/rquote]

yeah, what he said!:roll2:

15. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Have ya'll seen the movie Little Shop of Horrors from back in the 80's? Rick Moranis is the main character but the best characters in the whole movie are Steve Martin the sadistic dentist and Bill Murray as his pain loving patient. Love the scene where Murray is in the waiting room while Martin is working on another patient. Martin is using the lauging gas on himself and hurting the living heck outta the patient who is screaming bloody murder....all the while Bill Murray is squatting on the waiting room seat, shivering in anticipation of getting his turn in Steve Martin's chair. Funny as heck if ya ain't seen it.

16. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Only reason I like going to the dentist is cuz there's a cute hygienist that works there. :D

17. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1270946&tid=88991&author=ducks1]why are teeth so sensitive? had some dental work done today ,and man whew i am hurtin bad. the other thing is this fatguy cant survive on jello and soup . the wife had pizza which is my favorite ,and i cant even think about eatting it.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:[/rquote]

I have a bunch of Jello Shots ifin you want them!!! :whistle:

18. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    [rquote=1271004&tid=88991&author=rat]

Dentists are the devil. LOL[/rquote]

AGREED! and Orthodontists are their evil spawn. The ones I've been to anyway! :scared:

19. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    pizza is best with a side of vicoden and beer:peepwall: