Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
66,381 Posts
The last 18 hours of every thread I click on vanished

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Awww. Man. I posted some quality ****. It's gone!!! Lmao.
Same here.... I spent like 45 minutes of my allowed 2 hours making that post. Ill have to wait til tomorrow to repost or @Vikestand will be pissed....

· Over There
8,945 Posts
Same here.... I spent like 45 minutes of my allowed 2 hours making that post. Ill have to wait til tomorrow to repost or @Vikestand will be pissed....
You're ate up for attention aren't you? I said I was done. Sorry for pointing out how you spend your time on here. I am sure you're a real peach at parties. Maybe you can find some insightful response in that notebook you keep. #psycho......

· Banned
66,381 Posts
You're ate up for attention aren't you? I said I was done. Sorry for pointing out how you spend your time on here. I am sure you're a real peach at parties. Maybe you can find some insightful response in that notebook you keep. #psycho......
Hat Cap Headgear Automotive tire Baseball cap

· Registered
479 Posts
Why did the Elk thread disappear ? Just an fyi 60 bucks for a tag ,,,cheap
But $10 each time to apply, so my guess itll cost you more than $500 a tag by the time you ever get a chance at being drawn. With trying to keep herd at 500 there will never be many tags offered. But its no difference than spending $10 a year on the lottery

· Registered
1,772 Posts
But $10 each time to apply, so my guess itll cost you more than $500 a tag by the time you ever get a chance at being drawn. With trying to keep herd at 500 there will never be many tags offered. But its no difference than spending $10 a year on the lottery
And the chance of some of our senior citizens ever being drawn will be very slim to none. But I don't mind donating $10. :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.