Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cause they always catch the biggest one:rotfl:
done some fishing at milford lake last night and I caught a gar, carrie caught a channel cat about 8 inchs long and Brandon got this one in all by himself.
I dont get it same bait same location and he gets the biggest one and had the most bites:confused:
oh well its always a good time:cheers:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
way to go its the circle of life bet that frist oneyou got that was bigger is easy to remember too huh
:D

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Originally posted by chuck88
yea I'd rather have the kids having fun and stay interested in outdoors than me catching fish while they watched. (but just once I'd like to outfish him:mad2: )lol
Congrats to Brandon.:cheers:

It seems llike yesterday that I was baiting hooks and taking fish off for my kids and wondering when I would get to fish. Now the kids are teenagers and outfish me and help me fish.

hfff, you are right about the circle of life.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Ya beat me to it fireman,...maybe ask him if he is washing his bait right...you know ya have to pop those worms in yer mouth fer a bit before ya hook em.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by Thayer
Ya beat me to it fireman,...maybe ask him if he is washing his bait right...you know ya have to pop those worms in yer mouth fer a bit before ya hook em.
:cool3: :cool3: :cool3:

Parker

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
thats just palin terrible ,but it happens to me all the time.but i am starting to make them clean their own dang fish:D

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
:eek::eek::cheers::eek::eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.