Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
22,503 Posts
So its ok to post on MWT or facebook or whatever while hunting as long as the content is acceptable to @rat ???

How bout doing work from the mountain? Is that acceptable? Is it ok to face time my kid on her first day of preschool? Is it ok to check scores of games? How bout responding to email? Man, this sure is a complicated code rat came up with.
if you want to go ahead, but nah, while in the mountains I suspect i can live without work and MWT! But, I don't get to the mountains enough to hunt to know this with 100% certainty!

·
Registered
14,279 Posts
Guess CJ and Rat have taken up the beat on Hawk vibe. In reality ya'll are really the same as Hawk and Henry. Continual blah blah blah.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
You are the one who keeps responding.

Stop obsessing about what is said here.
Im not, Im just pointing out your obsession. Ive nwver seen anyone so worried about what someone else is doing and who spends as much time as you do monitoring my time usage.

Focus on yourself.

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
It does seem hypocritical to point out other’s commenting and time wasting by commenting and time wasting.

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
It does seem hypocritical to point out other’s commenting and time wasting by commenting and time wasting.
It would if I were elk hunting also.
Do you not see the difference? All I know is if I were in the mountains elk hunting I would not spend time arguing covid and trapping turkeys while I were out there.

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Guess CJ and Rat have taken up the beat on Hawk vibe. In reality ya'll are really the same as Hawk and Henry. Continual blah blah blah.
Poor innocent (banned) hawk.

You are right Dave, like usual. Seriously tho, if you were in the mountains elk hunting, would you be posting 60 times a day on a website forum??

For someone who was such an avid and active participant in epic belittling beatdowns via hunting forums you sure have found religion all the sudden! Maybe there is a kinder gentler Cafe I am not aware of.

Reactions: 90acres and 20'

·
Vendor
287 Posts
It would if I were elk hunting also.
Do you not see the difference? All I know is if I were in the mountains elk hunting I would not spend time arguing covid and trapping turkeys while I were out there.
You qouldnt be here for 2+ weeks every year either. You have no idea what youd do BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER DONE IT.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Poor innocent (banned) hawk.

You are right Dave, like usual. Seriously tho, if you were in the mountains elk hunting, would you be posting 60 times a day on a website forum??

For someone who was such an avid and active participant in epic belittling beatdowns via hunting forums you sure have found religion all the sudden! Maybe there is a kinder gentler Cafe I am not aware of.
Focus on yourself Paul. Its important for you to do that right now.

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
You qouldnt be here for 2+ weeks every year either. You have no idea what youd do BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER DONE IT.
I’ve been to Colorado 5 times either hunting or fishing… 3 times elk and mule deer hunting before you were even born. We hunted and fished in the flattops by Buford, CO. We have a family friend that guided out there and my uncle guided hunts there. Lol
Never been thou… you seem to know everything.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
I’ve been to Colorado 5 times either hunting or fishing… 3 times elk and mule deer hunting before you were even born. We hunted and fished in the flattops by Buford, CO. We have a family friend that guided out there and my uncle guided hunts there. Lol
Never been thou… you seem to know everything.
So you havent done it for 43 years??

Like I said.....

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
So you havent done it for 43 years??

Like I said.....
You said I had IVE NEVER DONE IT. Its not at all “like you said”

You were wrong, again.

Reactions: SMPtrucking

·
Vendor
287 Posts
You said I had IVE NEVER DONE IT. Its not at all “like you said”

You were wrong, again.
Youve never done it with the ability to be connected. If you came out now you would be doing the same thing....

Heard the first bugle of the night, gotta go...

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Youve never done it with the ability to be connected. If you came out now you would be doing the same thing....

Heard the first bugle of the night, gotta go...
I’ve hunted out of state several times. I never spent all day and all night on an Internet forum. Lol

same thing my azzz

Reactions: SMPtrucking

·
Registered
14,279 Posts
Guess I grew up Rat. Can't say for sure what changed other than I got older and see little benefit to continually beating my head against the wall in a "discussion" with others on here about a given topic. Same folks blah, blah, blah on a topic when it is obvious to everyone that no one's mind is going to change. Yes I was part of epic beatdowns, been banned, changed screen names and came back. In reality a big waste of time. I have far better things to do than pad my post count on MWT. I'd rather be hunting, fishing, or doing something for MDS than be on here. Is there going to be another pheasant hunt for MDS? I still enjoy keeping up with some of these folks and their outdoor adventures. Ya'll can carry on with your back and forth. I don't do fb, twitter or any of that crap. Pretty much look in here and Ozark Anglers. For the record I don't play on the internet when I am hunting or fishing regardless of service. Might check a weather app but that is all. Have a great day.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts