Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Vendor
287 Posts
I’ve clearly stated my case Several times.

I spent my time trying to convince you of your folly in trying to convince everyone. Unfortunately, I was unable. Someone had to take action and ban you for it which worked for only about a day before you were back at it.
And you just stated your case and moved on, right?

·
Registered
22,503 Posts
Not sure why anyone would be banned for talking about a hunting related topic, no matter how much it was discussed/debated. Pretty sure everyone has the option to not read it if these chose and most likely everyone has the intellect to know what it will eventually devolve into. Hawk has every right to be as passionate regarding his quest for ADH, just as some of us choose to be as passionate to be for keeping things as is during a horrendous stretch (say 20 years).

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Do you guys dream about me at night? You are both obsessed....
I have to admit…. The only reason I started this thread was to see if you truly are F’d enough in the head, to come on here and spend time defending yourself while you are sposed to be out west elk hunting. Hahaha. Well, guess what…. You are that F’d up. Hahahaha.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Btw. I sent this post to rat u2u right after I started this thread.

Font Screenshot Technology Software Electronic device

·
1,445 Posts
There's a lot of d bags around here! Not just hawk!

Reactions: Str8 Killn

·
Vendor
287 Posts
I have to admit…. The only reason I started this thread was to see if you truly are F’d enough in the head, to come on here and spend time defending yourself while you are sposed to be out west elk hunting. Hahaha. Well, guess what…. You are that F’d up. Hahahaha.
I find it fun.

·
Registered
19,180 Posts
😎

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I find it fun.
Good, that was the point of this thread, to have some fun at your expense. Some of us have to work this week, so we have to find fun where we can. :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I can't believe some of you guys waste this much time on people you can't stand....it's an internet forum, you don't have to respond to certain people. Some things will never change around here.
Well, isn't MWT pretty much a waste of time for everything. :D

I mean, you just wasted time, telling people to not waste their time, when you don't even know how much time they have to waste.. :D

Reactions: Wibb

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Good, that was the point of this thread, to have some fun at your expense. Some of us have to work this week, so we have to find fun where we can. :D
I would think it would be more fun to be actually elk hunting but thats just me.

Reactions: Steelman

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I would think it would be more fun to be actually elk hunting but thats just me.
Yes, but that's not in question here though. :D The question is, if you were elk hunting, would you be spending time on MWT discussing covid and turkeys via a second account because you were banned from using your original account? :D

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Yes, but that's not in question here though. :D The question is, if you were elk hunting, would you be spending time on MWT discussing covid and turkeys via a second account because you were banned from using your original account? :D
He must be in an area where he doesnt get a signal today. I'm convinced that there is ZERO chance of him spending time in the outdoors actually doing outdoor things when he has a signal.

On another note, @CRE10 'liked' your post CJ, so you have that going for you, which is nice. :D

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Vendor
287 Posts
He must be in an area where he doesnt get a signal today. I'm convinced that there is ZERO chance of him spending time in the outdoors actually doing outdoor things when he has a signal.

On another note, @CRE10 'liked' your post CJ, so you have that going for you, which is nice. :D
So wait.... all the guys doing "live from the stands" and posting on here arent "doing outdoors things"????

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
So wait.... all the guys doing "live from the stands" and posting on here arent "doing outdoors things"????
Really though hawk, that's not what you are doing..... Live from the stand posts, typiclly involve the hunting experience, not arguing about a virus, or turkey predation..... Get with the program, start a live from the stand thread, and let us know when skunks, *****, turkeys, lizards, squirrels, elks, deers, etc walk by stand, you know a sort of play by play on your hunt.... sheesh, do I have to teach you everything.... :D

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Really though hawk, that's not what you are doing..... Live from the stand posts, typiclly involve the hunting experience, not arguing about a virus, or turkey predation..... Get with the program, start a live from the stand thread, and let us know when skunks, *, turkeys, lizards, squirrels, elks, deers, etc walk by stand, you know a sort of play by play on your hunt.... sheesh, do I have to teach you everything.... :D
Oh, so the CONTENT is what matters, not the act of posting??? That makes no sense....

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Oh, so the CONTENT is what matters, not the act of posting??? That makes no sense....
Correct, it's all about the content. It has to be good quality stuff, bickering the same old stuff while hunting is really lame. :D

Reactions: SMPtrucking
21 - 40 of 104 Posts