Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At least when he posted on MWT while Elk hunting, and he may very well have waited until after he got off the mountain, like a normal sportsman......
He posted cool shiiit like dead elk, or being pursued by cougars.....

Hawk, goes elk hunting and posts about stuff like his worn out turkey nonsense, and how he knows more about covid than Dr Fauci..... Well, he might know more about than Fauci, but that's beside the point.

I mean, WTF?????

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
And actually killed an elk...

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Plus, hawk only uses that username for work, not arguing turkeys and covid.

• Haha
Reactions: callaojoe

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And actually killed an elk...
But, we all know.... The personna formerly known as Hawk, believes that sharing hunting stories and pics is bragging when you do it on a hunting forum, that shiiit should be saved for FB where it's not bragging.... hahahaha :D

Reactions: elkdeerfarmer

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
But, we all know.... The personna formerly known as Hawk, believes that sharing hunting stories and pics is bragging when you do it on a hunting forum, that shiiit should be saved for FB where it's not bragging.... hahahaha :D
Dont bother him... he is busy concentrating on killing an elk

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Probably shoot it in the leg.....
Not sure if he still takes frontal shots, unless he hadnt learned his lesson.

Be honest though... it has to be a really good shot to shoot a goat in the shin, not much target there. :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure if he still takes frontal shots, unless he hadnt learned his lesson.

Be honest though... it has to be a really good shot to shoot a goat in the shin, not much target there. :D
He'd get more respect by giving archery pointers on MWT, than beetching about turkeys all the time, and how he can only kill roosted birds in the evening, and such.

·
PURE KILLER
38,013 Posts
Rolio is my hero does he still get on here ? He is good . Hawk is not much counf for anything .wouldnt waste my time reading his crap.

Reactions: rat and callaojoe

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rolio is my hero does he still get on here ? He is good . Hawk is not much counf for anything .wouldnt waste my time reading his crap.
He shows up once in a while.... I think you pretty much summed up the feelings of most people who visit this site... :D

Reactions: combatmedic

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,906 Posts
Do you guys dream about me at night? You are both obsessed....

We shouldn't even be reading anything you post, since you were actually banned under the name hawk. Yet you come back under another name & take on all comers who will argue with you, just like you did under your other name. You actually had the chance to do a total reset & be a contributing member again. I have no personal issues with you, but you always having to have the last word, or beating others over the head with your views, without accepting they have different views, gets old quick. It's OK to state your case & move on.

·
Vendor
576 Posts
We shouldn't even be reading anything you post, since you were actually banned under the name hawk. Yet you come back under another name & take on all comers who will argue with you, just like you did under your other name. You actually had the chance to do a total reset & be a contributing member again. I have no personal issues with you, but you always having to have the last word, or beating others over the head with your views, without accepting they have different views, gets old quick. It's OK to state your case & move on.
Why dont you ever get on others for not accepting my views? Or for arguing with me?

Its strange how worried you are about me...

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,906 Posts
Why dont you ever get on others for not accepting my views? Or for arguing with me?

Its strange how worried you are about me...

Actually, I have. Henry more than a few times if you'll remember. You always cheered me on when myself & others addressed him.

You actually bring plenty to the table in these conversations & I have no issue with you having those views. What I have issue with, not just you, but the others as well, who can't just state their case & move on. There's plenty of people who professionally have more experience with many topics than you do, yet since they're not one of the experts you read, their views hold no validity to you, based on how you keep beating the same drum in response to their postings. Again, state your views & how you came to form those views, & let it drop & you'd likely be mocked less by many, (not all)

·
Vendor
576 Posts
Actually, I have. Henry more than a few times if you'll remember. You always cheered me on when myself & others addressed him.

You actually bring plenty to the table in these conversations & I have no issue with you having those views. What I have issue with, not just you, but the others as well, who can't just state their case & move on. There's plenty of people who professionally have more experience with many topics than you do, yet since they're not one of the experts you read, their views hold no validity to you, based on how you keep beating the same drum in response to their postings. Again, state your views & how you came to form those views, & let it drop & you'd likely be mocked less by many, (not all)
Pot kettle eh???

Im stating the views of the majority of experts. That CANT be disputed.

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
What also cannot be disputed is you are unable to state your case and move on. Thats what pinwheel is saying here But I really dont think you even read the posts very carefully anymore.

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
I’m just glad Henry hasn’t came back under some trucker name. Lol

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Reactions: killmode

·
Vendor
576 Posts
What also cannot be disputed is you are unable to state your case and move on. Thats what pinwheel is saying here But I really dont think you even read the posts very carefully anymore.
Are you able to state your case and move on?

@pinwheel if about 3 people here could stop goading and trolling and getting personal with their attacks these debates would be one page....

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
I’ve clearly stated my case Several times.

I spent my time trying to convince you of your folly in trying to convince everyone. Unfortunately, I was unable. Someone had to take action and ban you for it which worked for only about a day before you were back at it.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts