Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it ya always get sick at the most inoportune times? we are flying my sister out from pennsylvania on monday, and she is staying here for a week. i havent seen her in close to 4-5 years, and she has only met one of my kids, and Matt was only 4 months old when we made a trip back to PA with him. last night i started getting the body aches, and today aint much better. i feel like a mack truck hit me in the back and the dayquil isnt helping much. i know the flu is comin on...figures.:whiteflag::whinging:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
you need a "HOT TOTTIE"!!!!

Traditional Scottish Whisky Tottie
Well Matured Scotch Whisky - (2 fl oz)
Boiling water
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Sugar or Honey - 2-3 teaspoons
In a mug, dissolve sugar or honey in 1/2 cup boiling water. Pour in 1 -2 shots of whisky, add lemon juice and stir.

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Gakic24

Traditional Scottish Whisky Tottie
Well Matured Scotch Whisky - (2 fl oz)
Boiling water
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Sugar or Honey - 2-3 teaspoons
In a mug, dissolve sugar or honey in 1/2 cup boiling water. Pour in 1 -2 shots of whisky, add lemon juice and stir.
after a few run-ins with hard liquor back in the day..my stomach doesnt tolerate it, at all. sure-fire way to vomit.:whiteflag:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by hillbilly
REST
that'd be nice, but...3 kids on christmas break, and the wife working weekends. rest is is kinda not applicable here. if i can get my daughter to take a nap, the boys do their own thing for the most part

·
17,685 Posts
LAY DOWN AND PUT A MOVI IN FOR HER AND YOU REST, I KNOW IT SUCKS BEING SICK SPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Feed a Cold... Starve a Flu....:pop:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I know what your going through Jeremy, wed night it felt like someone smacked me in the face with a brick and today is not much better. Mine is more of a head cold with body aches. Hope you get better!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24

Or a taught hottie:hysterical:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,888 Posts
You might run to the doc and ask for some Tamiflu....They say it isn't working on all flu bugs this year but its worth a try. This ain't some over the counter concoction....its an FDA approved prescription med administered by a doc.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Feel your pain dude. Today is the best I've felt all week. Just gonna take a little time & TLC & you'll be feeling better before ya know it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts