Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Why is some people who smoke.....

1K views 70 replies 35 participants last post by  Big L 
#1 ·
think that the world is their ashtray? I mean this is a huge pet peeve of mine and I cannot understand why people that throw the cigarette butts out on the road do it. It is littering and should be treated and ticketed as such. I will leave it at that!

:mad2::mad2::mad2:

#2 ·
Throw them on the road, yes I guess I do. Throw them anywhere else, nope I put them out and put them in my pocket if an ash tray is unavailable.

BTH

#4 ·
You are not alone. I have always felt that if someone wants to smoke that is fine with me, but I just dont understand why it is socially acceptable to litter the world with cigarette butts. Just look at the road by any stop sign, they are everywhere. Keep smoking, I dont care, doesnt affect me, but dont through your nasty trash where ever you want.

#10 ·
[rquote=1492347&tid=104237&author=tjmstng68]You are not alone. I have always felt that if someone wants to smoke that is fine with me, but I just dont understand why it is socially acceptable to litter the world with cigarette butts. Just look at the road by any stop sign, they are everywhere. Keep smoking, I dont care, doesnt affect me, but dont through your nasty trash where ever you want. [/rquote]

can i use your ashtray then? :D

#12 ·
[rquote=1492354&tid=104237&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1492347&tid=104237&author=tjmstng68]You are not alone. I have always felt that if someone wants to smoke that is fine with me, but I just dont understand why it is socially acceptable to litter the world with cigarette butts. Just look at the road by any stop sign, they are everywhere. Keep smoking, I dont care, doesnt affect me, but dont through your nasty trash where ever you want. [/rquote]

can i use your ashtray then? :D[/rquote]

I give you a soda can to use outside of my truck and home, no smoking allowed in my truck, it smells bad enough with the food and dirty hunting crap that I leave in there to long between cleanings, dont need the smoke smell :cool3:. the cigars you smoke dont smell as bad though

#13 ·
Why is it that folks who sign up on this board not so long ago feel a need to throw there non hunting posts out here along the information highway so as to clutter up the bandwith instead of just talking to themselves?:mad2:

#15 ·
What is the point of having a "Social Club" area when we have all the main "hunting" topic forums covered? Guess we should do away with the "Social Club" since it encourages people to make conversation that may not always be 100% hunting. just saying

#17 ·
[rquote=1492366&tid=104237&author=Bronco Brian]Why is it that folks who sign up on this board not so long ago feel a need to throw there non hunting posts out here along the information highway so as to clutter up the bandwith instead of just talking to themselves?:mad2:[/rquote]

hey Bri, our bandwidth has been uncluttered. didnt you get the memo?:claphands:

:cheers:

#19 ·
[rquote=1492366&tid=104237&author=Bronco Brian]Why is it that folks who sign up on this board not so long ago feel a need to throw there non hunting posts out here along the information highway so as to clutter up the bandwith instead of just talking to themselves?:mad2:[/rquote]

here is a thought don't post!:D

#20 ·
[rquote=1492369&tid=104237&author=tjmstng68]What is the point of having a "Social Club" area when we have all the main "hunting" topic forums covered? Guess we should do away with the "Social Club" since it encourages people to make conversation that may not always be 100% hunting. just saying[/rquote]

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i had to read that 3 times :rof2::rof2::trophy::pop:

#24 ·
[rquote=1492344&tid=104237&author=20 feet high]think that the world is their ashtray? I mean this is a huge pet peeve of mine and I cannot understand why people that throw the cigarette butts out on the road do it. It is littering and should be treated and ticketed as such. I will leave it at that!

:mad2::mad2::mad2:[/rquote]

:smiley: Agreed! It's trash, so don't throw it out the window.

#26 ·
I feel the same way about smoking.Bad addictive habit I guess.My grandpa died from lung cancer and my mom cant leave the house anymore cause she has COPD from smoking and cant walk across the living room with out using her oxygen tank. They trashed up our break area outside at work with buts and they had to clean them up and they said next time there will be no smoking on the property.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.