Why everyone should own a Judge!!

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by Gakic24, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

:rof2::rof2::rof2:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/By_-FyBFEGA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/By_-FyBFEGA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Mr You Tube is back:cheers:

4. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    I'm sold! :eek:::claphands::wave:

5. FrozenTundra

FrozenTundra Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Ashland, WI & NEMO
    This commercial made me buy one

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWFGsTsNxa8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWFGsTsNxa8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

6. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
  7. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
    Its a close quarters gun. Anyone who says that its not a home defense gun, is absolutely wrong.

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Oh Man.....I thought I read "Why everyone should own a Dodge!!

OK...back to blowing up water bottles, eggs and watermelons.

9. buckwacker181

buckwacker181 # of bans record holder

Oct 9, 2006
    Catawussy
    Just in case a watermelon or water bottle breaks in..........

10. cshoff

cshoff New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Gasconade County
    [rquote=1878776&tid=130826&author=conradtactical]Its a close quarters gun. Anyone who says that its not a home defense gun, is absolutely wrong. [/rquote]

Not saying that it can't be used as a home defense gun, it's just that there are plenty of other handgun platforms that I would rather have for home defense.

11. MOGC

MOGC Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2008
    SE Ozark's
    [rquote=1878776&tid=130826&author=conradtactical]Its a close quarters gun. Anyone who says that its not a home defense gun, is absolutely wrong IN MY OPINION. [/rquote]

Fixed it for you. BTW, I'm of the opposite opinion as you as if you couldn't guess. The Judge is neither fish nor fowl and does nothing especially well. There are so many excellent choices that work so much better The Judge should be ashamed of its advertising... IMHO that is.

12. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    taurus makes them right! well thats enough reason for me not to have one

13. Kickers288

Kickers288 Active Member

stand 10 feet away and shoot a water bottle. wow what gun wouldnt do that

14. MOGC

MOGC Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2008
    SE Ozark's
    [rquote=1878942&tid=130826&author=Scott_288]stand 10 feet away and shoot a water bottle. wow what gun wouldnt do that[/rquote]

Didn't you notice? It is "stainless steel!" That is "tacticool" ya know. :rof2:

15. Gakic24

16. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    What is your home defense handgun of choice?
    :pop:
    [rquote=1878816&tid=130826&author=cshoff][rquote=1878776&tid=130826&author=conradtactical]Its a close quarters gun. Anyone who says that its not a home defense gun, is absolutely wrong. [/rquote]

Not saying that it can't be used as a home defense gun, it's just that there are plenty of other handgun platforms that I would rather have for home defense. [/rquote]

17. cshoff

cshoff New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Gasconade County
  18. tjmstng68

tjmstng68 New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Pacific
    The reason why I think makes it a great home defense gun, shoot .410 out of it, close quarters deadly, but penetration through walls(force after going through wall atleast) will be alot less than a .45,.44, 9mm, .38, or whatever bullet you shoot otherwise. Safer for your children in the other room if the gun does need to be used.

19. Gakic24

[rquote=1879871&tid=130826&author=tjmstng68]The reason why I think makes it a great home defense gun, shoot .410 out of it, close quarters deadly, but penetration through walls(force after going through wall atleast) will be alot less than a .45,.44, 9mm, .38, or whatever bullet you shoot otherwise. Safer for your children in the other room if the gun does need to be used. [/rquote]

That is the reason SPD carries Glock 17's. Their reasoning is that a 9mm round will not go through a wall...

20. cshoff

cshoff New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Gasconade County
    [rquote=1879877&tid=130826&author=Gakic24][rquote=1879871&tid=130826&author=tjmstng68]The reason why I think makes it a great home defense gun, shoot .410 out of it, close quarters deadly, but penetration through walls(force after going through wall atleast) will be alot less than a .45,.44, 9mm, .38, or whatever bullet you shoot otherwise. Safer for your children in the other room if the gun does need to be used. [/rquote]

That is the reason SPD carries Glock 17's. Their reasoning is that a 9mm round will not go through a wall...[/rquote]

Which is nonsense in both cases. .410 Buck, .410 Slugs, and even .410 birdshot can make it through drywall easy enough, and a 9mm projectile will make it through quite easily as well. There is no such thing as a centerfire projectile that is "house safe". If you don't know what is beyond the target you are shooting at, then you shouldn't be shooting it.