Who's watchen the weather

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by sbbow, Nov 10, 2010.

1. sbbow

sbbow Active Member

I think I'm having a flash back of last year:mad2: looks like were gonna get wet at some point this weekend.

2. bowhuntKS

bowhuntKS King of the White Ninjas

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    I'm on weather.com 20 times a day every day of Nov.

3. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

I've been watching it closely....stupid Weatherman said last week it would rain wed or thursday...now we're going to get nailed this saturday and You can bet they will be right about it this time! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :whinging:

I'm covered....already put up 2 large rectangled shaped tree umbrella's on 2 of my ladder stand...let the rain fly! :cheers: :eek:: :whistle:

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Nov 20, 2002
    Moberly,Mo
    iv been watching it last 2 weeks its showing the rain in our area back out early saturday morning im hoping there right

5. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Beats the 70 & south wind we've had. :wave:

6. dpd925

dpd925 Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I agree with you. It shows rain for opening day in my neck of the woods :mad2:

7. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

The Deer will still move in rainy weather,no matter what I'm doing like REO Speedwagon and "Riding the Storm Out"!:cheers: :cheers: :D :eek::

8. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    we havent had rain in so long the deer will be running every where :eek:::cheers: i still cant wait

9. sbbow

sbbow Active Member

Ya it does beat the 70's and the south wind. It's pretty mich a dust bowl at our place. I'll have the umbrella up

10. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Rain suits me just fine. I have rain gear.....in fact I have it packed and ready to go for tomorrow and Friday as well. I intend to spend the next three days in the woods....all day....rain or shine. Unless it thuders...I'm askeered of thunder.

11. adamwytt

adamwytt New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    JOCOMO
    Latest says the rain will be over by 4 am Saturday in the KC area, you guys out east may be seeing rain all morning

12. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    [rquote=1890386&tid=131674&author=Lucky]iv been watching it last 2 weeks its showing the rain in our area back out early saturday morning im hoping there right[/rquote]

thats what i keep hearing too. oh well, if it rains thats just another good reason why i have an enclosed stand :claphands:

13. X Bow T

X Bow T Original Cafe'Member

Nov 21, 2002
    N & S of the MO
    I take a foggy blurred scope anyday!:cheers:

14. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1890412&tid=131674&author=sbbow]Ya it does beat the 70's and the south wind. It's pretty mich a dust bowl at our place. I'll have the umbrella up [/rquote]really be nice to to take the suntan lotion out of the pack

15. dodge

dodge Active Member

Oct 8, 2010
    cedar hill, mo
    Supposed to be Friday night where I'm at