·
Local Legend
4,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give us recliner sitters a update..

·
Registered
32,991 Posts
It was so cold last night the frost on the safety sensors were wreaking havoc.

·
Crystal caller
77 Posts
Had a doe then this guy. Not the old fart I was really hoping to get a piece of but I'm ok with it.

~30 yard neck shot. I kinda feel bad for burning a .308 round at that distance but it did the trick. On another note, the new house brand hunting coat I got from midway last week is suuuper warm.

View attachment 235585
Nice! Congrats brother. It's so cold out kinda wish I had another buck tag

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where area you hunting? Looks like one my brother shot and limped away
Ray County just north of Richmond sort of near the intersection of K highway and 13. Looks like it got into the brisket and nicked his front right leg with an infection spreading to the lungs (real appetizing to butcher). Looks like it's at least a few days old, no fresh clots or anything. With the way he trotted in to my plot I never would have guessed he had a gaping hole in him. Horny is a hell of a drug

·
Local Legend
4,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
598 Posts
I headed out this afternoon at 3 for an evening sit with my crossbow. Walked the 100 acres to my blind, got all dressed up and warm. ****ed bow and reached for a bolt,
Wrong quiver, carried my target bolts and left the broadhead bolts at home in the warm shed near the woodstove. What a dumba$$ I was.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts