Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's goin to the Twin Lakes shoot at Cole Camp on saturday??? Snowman says he'll be there around 8am, and I am planning on making the trip also. Sounds like a good shoot, for a good cause!!! Jmac, that isn't too far fo you to drive!!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good Beagleboy...I'll be shootin a grey recurve, with snakeskins, and Snowman will be wearin a Green Bay shirt!!!!! Hope to meet ya there!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Snowman
Just got back from Cole Camp and wanted to say Thanks to Fireman, Beagleboy and his wife for shootin wiff me. Before I start on my honey do list. I had a great time and I think I'm going to hooked on this 3D stuff. Especially now that I have learned I should bring a cooler!;)
Hey Snowman, sho nice to meet ya, had a blast shootin with ya too...I scored ya a nice new hat, and a video for your doorprize too!!!

Beagleboy and Yea brought home a truckload of good stuff...between trophies and raffles and doorprizes, Twin Lakes was good to all of us!!!! I'll post pics later of my bowfishing stuff I won!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Beagleboy...I'm going to try to make the July shoot...will know more closer to the time...besides...I have to use my ''free shoot" coupon that I won!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Chairman, it's a good range...Several guys from here have gone down there thru the years, I've just never made the trip til now...I'd go back fo sho!!!

Snowman, don't fergit yo cooler next time either!!!!!!:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.